Joie uploaded by Marilis N.

BY JOIE

• I've seen adorable Joie shoes and haven't purchased them ...1 Answers
  • Love Joie! Such simplistic designs, my favorite neutral c...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this! Is it a clothing store?4 Answers
Sunny V.
Phoenix
I love Joie’s California-meets-Paris, bohemian style. I shop Joie online, mostly on sale through 6pm.com, and own multiple pieces as well as their perfume. Good quality, although the peasant blouses can run big (such that the neckline is too low). I plan to continue shopping Joie!
Gina L.
Great quality clothing. They have cute tops, dresses and shoes. They also have good end of the season sales as well as outlet shops that have great deals! Their shoes are very comfortable surprisingly, by the way.
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i really like a lot of their designs, although a lot of my friends aren’t really fans. the reason i don’t buy more joie clothes is because they are pretty expensive and are mostly made of silk, so they wrinkle easily and need to be dry cleaned
Becca S.
Def love the quality of the clothing, the style. This is one of my go to brands. It is a little more pricy but totally worth it. I would say the clothing is much better quality than jcrew or madewell and similar style, as well as Anthropologie, but I’ve found more pieces I like from this brand which I tend to wear more than the other brands.
Lear29672 julito M.

I am obsessed with his clothes and shoes. They are expensive but so far everything I have bought has been worth the money. Their heels are my go for fashion footwear and they are very comfortable to wear as well.
Lea C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My favorite. Shopped their sample sale this year. My only complaint was that they had very few sizes outside of a small. But I still found some pieces that fit. I also have a black Joie dress that's lasted and been cherished for many a night out.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Joie is really great brand for more modern but work appropriate clothing. Lots of sweaters and blouses with good cuts. Trendy enough to feel modern but modest enough to wear to work or family events. On the pricier side but easy to find at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Joie! Super cute clothing. Kind of like jcrew meets free people. It's on the higher price range, not quite high like designer. I usually only shop when I get coupons. I love their soft Joie line
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Super comfy and fashionable clothes all year round. I love how chic and easy it is to wear their pieces and how you always look stylish. It's reasonably priced and great for adding personal touches.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Their clothes are beautiful and class with a bit of boyish charm. Most of their tops are made of raw silk and are truly luxurious. They are VERY expensive though. Look for them at retail discounters like TJ Maxx or Marshall's or on consignment at consignment shops.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Never heard of this! Is it a clothing store?
Luz C.
How the quality
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
I've seen adorable Joie shoes and haven't purchased them before because I'm unsure on comfort? That is a huge factor for me when I'm spending a little more on shoes.
April R.
Love Joie! Such simplistic designs, my favorite neutral color palettes - browns, blacks, & whites. Three words to describe Joie - Timeless, Comfortable & Classy.