Joie uploaded by Marilis N.

BY JOIE

• I've seen adorable Joie shoes and haven't purchased them before b...1 Answers
  • Love Joie! Such simplistic designs, my favorite neutral color pal...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this! Is it a clothing store?4 Answers
monica a.

I am obsessed with his clothes and shoes. They are expensive but so far everything I have bought has been worth the money. Their heels are my go for fashion footwear and they are very comfortable to wear as well.
Lea C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My favorite. Shopped their sample sale this year. My only complaint was that they had very few sizes outside of a small. But I still found some pieces that fit. I also have a black Joie dress that's lasted and been cherished for many a night out.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Joie is really great brand for more modern but work appropriate clothing. Lots of sweaters and blouses with good cuts. Trendy enough to feel modern but modest enough to wear to work or family events. On the pricier side but easy to find at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Joie! Super cute clothing. Kind of like jcrew meets free people. It's on the higher price range, not quite high like designer. I usually only shop when I get coupons. I love their soft Joie line
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Super comfy and fashionable clothes all year round. I love how chic and easy it is to wear their pieces and how you always look stylish. It's reasonably priced and great for adding personal touches.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Their clothes are beautiful and class with a bit of boyish charm. Most of their tops are made of raw silk and are truly luxurious. They are VERY expensive though. Look for them at retail discounters like TJ Maxx or Marshall's or on consignment at consignment shops.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with their clothes and shoes. They are expensive but so far everything I have purchased has been worth the money. Their heels are my go to for fashionable footwear and they are really comfortable to wear too.
Molly G.
Joliet, Il
This is such a great brand. The fabrics used are very high quality and so comfy an cozy. The pieces are easy to wear and care for. Unfortunately, I wish it was slightly more affordable, my whole wardrobe would be this then!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I get this brand at Nordstrom I feel the quality is good but it is simple so if you're into simple clothing like jeans and a T-shirt this will be perfect for you.
Katrina A.
orlando, FL
Love Joie! Such simplistic designs, my favorite neutral color palettes - browns, blacks, & whites. Three words to describe Joie - Timeless, Comfortable & Classy.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Never heard of this! Is it a clothing store?
Luz C.
How the quality
Ayla H.
East Moline, IL
I've seen adorable Joie shoes and haven't purchased them before because I'm unsure on comfort? That is a huge factor for me when I'm spending a little more on shoes.
April R.