Joico Volumizing Conditioner

by Joico

This luxuriously rich conditioner thickens with Oat Protein Complex while protecting the hair with Quadramine Complex. Hair looks and feels thicker and fuller and is more responsive to styling.

I Am looking for a shampoo and conditioner for oily, hair. I would like volume, and curl definition. I’ve recently tried joico volume and it has given me dandruff and irritated my scalpJoico Volumizing Conditioner ?
Start your review of Joico Volumizing Conditioner!
Anna K.
Laurel, MS
I’ve really been enjoying this conditioner! I have pretty fine hair and I don’t feel like this really weighs my hair down.
Madison P.
Glencoe, AL
This is the only conditioner i would ever match with my Joico volumizing shampoo of course! The best brand for hair!
Amanda C.
I use this in combination with the joico volumizing elixir and my hair has much more volume and bounce.  Its silky and soft.
Michelle S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that this doesn’t weigh down my fine hair. I wish that is was a little more moisturizing, but for volumizing it does that job! The bottle lasts a long time too if you don’t wash your hair everyday.
haily W.
Longview, WA
Joico anything is my go to as a cosmetologist, I've tried just about everything and joico has never let me down. This volumizing conditioner is absolutely amazing. It leaves my hair (and clients) silky smooth, while also adding the volume!
Michelle T.
Toronto, OH
This is my favorite professional line to use. This does keep volume, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent, so that could be better.
Brianna S.
Guthrie
Love the smell of this conditioner! Made my hair feel weightless! I do like this conditioner way better the Wella volumizing conditioner! Long last smell for at least two days after washing, I was very satisfied and didn’t leave my heart feeling greasy
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
This was my first Joico purchase and I am a fan now! I was super impressed by this product. I bought mine on sale for 7.99$. It helped my hair feel tangle free and nourished! I would recommend. The scent isn't strong either, yet it;'s hard to describe.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
My favorite shampoo! Doesn't even weigh my hair down. Safe for color treated hair& smells good not overpowering at all
Lindsay H.
Factoryville
I have wavy, fine hair -- but a lot of it! I love the smell of this conditioner and the way it makes my hair feel, but I hardly notice a difference in volume.