BY JOICO

Medium Golden Blonde. Joico Verocolor Hair Color is the only haircolor in the world that uses the reconstructive qualities of K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor, Joico's world-renowned hair reconstructor, in its formula. K-Pak's properties in... see more...

Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
I used Joico when I went from red head to blonde and the color and bleaching process did not disappoint. The only complaint is the dryness of my hair as a blonde.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't feel like all of their colors turn true to swatch. I think some of them turn out kind of muted. This specific color is one I wasnt a fan of but their red are some of the best reds I've ever used.
Lisa L.
Tracy
Love love love Joico! Never let me down! Other lines of colors seem to not stay in hair but joico is the best when it comes to staying! Colors are always right as expected and I’m always satisfied with Joico
Jasmine C.
I love he color and my hair is amazing, my stylists hooked me up. I can’t find this anywhere else for some reason

Amazon