Joico Vero K-Pak Hair Color 7RC Bright Red Copper (2 Pack) uploaded by kimberly c.

BY JOICO

Bright Red Copper. Joico Verocolor Hair Color is the only haircolor in the world that uses the reconstructive qualities of K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor, Joico's world-renowned hair reconstructor, in its formula. K-Pak's properties in VeroColor... see more...

Taylor P.
Brooklyn
I didnt use this color i used a 4VV the color lasts and fades very nicely it doesnt get a greyish tint when it fades. Makes hair silky and shiney.
Ashley W.
united states
As a hairstylist, Joico is my favorite line of color. It leaves your hair soft and shiny while providing wonderful grey coverage.
stephanie s.
Justin, tx
This is the longest lasting and vibrant line for red color. I haven't used anything else since I discovered it!
kimberly c.
United states
My hair feels amazing! 0 damage! Lasts great as long as I use recommend products and more cold water than hot
Casey M.
Gravel Switch, KY
Very vibrant color and lasted awhile. Color was just as I expected. Easy to use. Had it put on in salon

Amazon