Joico Vero K-Pak Creme Lightener 10.5 Oz

by Joico

Do you need a product that lightens your hair between styling appointments without making it too dry or stiff? Joico Vero K-Pak Crme Lightener lifts hair up to eight levels of lightness for the fresh-out-of-the-salon look from the comfort of your own...

Hello. Do i use this alone or mix with colour i want to go an icy blonde koleston 10/16 superlight. Do I mix it with this or this alone? Confused lol xx
Start your review of Joico Vero K-Pak Creme Lightener 10.5 Oz!
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
Joico Vero K-Pak Creme Lightener 10.5 Oz uploaded by Danica C.
The lift this lightner had was amazing. Took my clients natural level 6 hair to a 11 in an hour. Minimal damage from this one on scalp too! It removed some leftover direct dye from her mid shaft too no problem! I will def buy again! Only complaint was the greasy feel it left behind on all my tools. That’s probably from the conditioners in the bleach though!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
I have loved Joico products since the late 90's, and I continue to use and employ their products both personally and professionally. I would definitely suggest that you use this cream lightener with speed and caution, because it processes most hair types extremely fast! Great product!
Fox L.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this with clariol 20 vol developer, instead of box bleach. It’s been very good at lightening my hair in no time and unless I leave it in my hair too long, it comes out relatively soft. At most, it becomes a little dry for a few days but no long lasting damage.
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I was hesitant to use this because I’m so afraid of burning my hair. I used it very sparingly and as a result I did not see the results I had hoped for.
Savannah F.
Roanoke, VA
Creme lighteners are good for subtle lightening but not for heavy lifting. I personally would only recommend this for things like balayage or maybe lifting the ends for something funky.
darci S.
Lexington, IN
Joico Vero K-Pak Creme Lightener 10.5 Oz uploaded by darci S.
Every time my hair stylist colors or bleaches my hair she uses joico and every single time it comes out exactly how I wanted it
Kay D.
Plainville, MA
Works great, lifts me very light as a natural dirty blonde with platinum hair. It got me to platinum first go around. It's also very convenient to store compared to some other brands that are available. I would recommend this, it didn't damage my hair too much either.
crisanne B.
This is a great lightener. It lifts hair quickly and to the perfect shade of blonde. My hair still feels soft after using it and it doesnt cause much damage. The tub of bleach is a great value. I would highly recommend
Devany I.
Idaho
This brand all around is great. They offer great products and the creme lightner works wonders. I really like it. It’s a little more expensive but it’s great. I switched to their shampoo as well! It’s great
Brandy S.
Garrett
My holy grail lightener! I’m naturally a level 5 and Joico Vero K-Pack Lightener gets me to a level 10.