Hair CareHair ColorJoico
Vero K-Pak Color Volume Veroxide Cr??me Developer

Joico Vero K-Pak Color Volume Veroxide Cr??me Developer

by Joico

30 Volume Veroxide A pH-controlled gentle creme developer.  Activates the exclusive K-PAK technology in VERO K-PAK COLOR formulas. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Vero K-Pak Color Volume Veroxide Cr??me Developer!
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
I use this on most all of my blonde clients. When mixed with Blonde Life Powder you get a super creamy, smell good mixture of blonde in a bowl! It reduces swelling of the product and enhances shine. It is also very affordable.
Idalis K.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: 12% 40, 3% 10, 6% 20, 9% 30
Joico is definetly my favorite brand when it comes to hair coloring service. The cream developer has outstanding results everytime. Mixes very well, stays moist, and has lasting results.
Jaydee C.
Blackfoot, ID
Review for: 3% 10, 6% 20
The lift is amazing. I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I would recommend this line any day
Melody M.
Waterbury , CT
I love that doesn't damage your hair like. The others from Sally, it's not expensive
Ashley S.
Pocatello, ID
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Volume Veroxide Cr??me Developer uploaded by Ashley S.
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Volume Veroxide Cr??me Developer uploaded by Ashley S.
Creamy developer and gorgeous colors from joico to use with it. when in cosmetology school we used the entire line of joico products and I feel like they're some of the best out there. the colors are easy to custom mix. I love to mix joico vero kpack colors 5g with 5rr
Socorro Q.
I love Joico! Ever since K-Pak came out it has been a go to item for me with my clients when there hair needs some reconstruction. So to be able to have it in a developer is amazing and really helps to save the hair from so much damage!
Heather W.
Kent
Review for: 6% 20
I like that it mixes with the color, either creme or liquid quickly and smoothly. For a 20 vol. It does what it is intended for. I will continue to use this with my color services when I am using the Joico line.
Jori G.
Madison, MS
Review for: 12% 40
Every time I have colored my hair I have used this developer it comes out perfect! I am always impressed at the lift.
Michele F.
Deltona, FL
Review for: 6% 20
Joico Vero K Pak developers are great products! Made to be used with Joico permanent and demi permanent colors.
Nahomi M.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: 6% 20, 9% 30
I use these a lot, for my own hair and clients. Mostly because it's what I'm used to. I love joico anything lol. Everything is easy to use and everything smells so fresh.

Looking for your answer?