BY JOICO

What is this product? Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Color System gives haircolor pros the power to create vivid, on-trend, insanely intense shades. This intermixable palette of semi-permanents includes the three new shades Red, Yellow and Orange plus s see more...

• How long does this usually last? From the day the color i...2 Answers
  • What are your tips for not getting two colors to blend to...2 Answers
  • Do any platinum blondes have experience with this? I'm wo...3 Answers
Lindsey M.
st petersburg
I keep my hair colored vivid colors and joico is the only brand I use. It also has the Kpak technology and keeps my hair soft, shiny, healthy, and it doesn't bleed like other brands.
Alyssa A.
I have hair down to my mid back one tube covers my full head of hair. My hair was pre lightened ombre so more purple would deposit in the ends than the top. I love this color, One application showed up very vibrant and I like that it will slowly fade out to a pastel Violet.
Fanchon T.
Berwick, LA
This is my favorite hair color line. I've been doing vivid for a few months now, I've tried a few different things, but nothing beats this. It lasts well past the washes advertised. Color is bright & vibrant. Easy to apply & nourishes my hair. Many different colors to choose from or mix your own to come up with something new!
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I love joico intensity colors ! Orchid is such a great shade, I love mixing it with magenta !! The colors last For many washes, and it's easy to reapply. I would say that Orchid is a little softer than it comes out of the bottle.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Love this product! You have to lighten your hair if you are a natural brunette like me, but then the color really pops and lasts a long time. Everyone compliments my beautiful purple hair. But the downside is it comes off on everything. My pillows, towels, bathtub, toilet, haha everything. But its worth it.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
The best for fashion color! They have a great line of assorted colors and the fade the least quickly out of all of the others out there! Just wash your hair with cold water and as less as possible and it will stay for months!
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great hair dye. It works like a professional dye should and the color lasts quite awhile. The color came out like I expected it to and it was easy to use. I am very satisfied with this product.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
This is a good semi permanent dye. I've gone through my fair share of brands being a hair stylist and this one did not disappoint. It's easy because it's a direct dye and doesn't need added solution.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
i love joico but when i tried a few colors of these i felt like it was a waste because the color pay off wasnt great and i felt like they were a bit watery. you also need a lot of product.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
I have been using this on my hair all year. My hairdresser bleaches my hair then applys this to where I want the purple. After after half an hour it is rinsed and then blow dried (no shampoo! Just rinsed!) I get so many compliments on this color. It starts out vibrant and then fades into a pretty lilac. Because I have course hair this lasts a long time on me. I only wash my hair once a week so I'm good for months with it. Definitely an amazing product.
Sam A.
Do any platinum blondes have experience with this? I'm wondering if there's been an instance of permanent staining from it. I'm fine if the colour takes a long time to wash out, but it's critical that it eventually all washes out because I don't want to abandon being blonde. My hair's already very processed so bleaching out lingering colour isn't an option.
Araceli M.
How long does this usually last? From the day the color is deposited to the moment it is no long found in the hair without touch-ups. Ive used Chi's color deposit only type before and it lasted around 3 months with every other day washes.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How quickly does this fade? and does it come in blue? I have some red I can't get out of my hair even with bleaching. So to get it purple I have been adding blue stain to it but it fades after a week.
Charlotte B.
Does the color transfer at all onto clotges or pillows?
Buffy G.
What are your tips for not getting two colors to blend together once its on the hair