Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorJoico
Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Color : Kelly Green

by Joico

Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Color : Kelly Green!
jessi P.
Newman , CA
Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Color : Kelly Green uploaded by jessi P.
Today I tried out some fashion colors on a client and I was not disappointed! I used Kelly Green and Red. Great pay off on all the colors, just wish the tubes had more product. Other then that, I love the results I got and definitely keep purchasing Joico over and over.
Jessica S.
I have used a LOT of deposit dye products for my hair over the years, and this is one of my favorites so far. It smells good, but the scent isn't overwhelming to a person with sensitivity to fragrance (me). I was really impressed with the longevity of the color in this product, I think I got about three washes in before I noticed the color fading even the tiniest bit. That said, if you're looking to change your color frequently, I'm NOT sure how easy this one is to remove on purpose, as I waited for it to fade naturally before covering it, and my hair remained a very faint mint green at that point. This dye is true to color, a perfect, emerald-like kelly green. The price is well worth the quality for Joico products. I only wish I had found them sooner. :)
aerin B.
Everett, PA
This color is sharp. I mixed it with a tad bit of joicos peacock green to tone it down just a tad because man its BRIGHT. It has amazing pigment to it. I was shocked at how green it was before applying. It def holds up. I rocked this color for about 2 months before it faded real bad.
Johalys V.
Rochester, NY
Siento que los colores te dejan tu pelo hermoso brillante y se ve bonito lo recomiendo
Jourden F.
Oklahoma City
One of the best semi permanent I have ever used I loved it and would recommend to anyone
Jase F.
Abingdon
Great color line, super vivid, smells great. I leave on for 45 mins total. Not under heat. Dries highly pigmented
Alexis (.
Moses lake, WA
Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Color : Kelly Green uploaded by Alexis (.
This color is great! It’s super vibrant and doesn’t fade too fast. It also doesn’t bleed
Morgan W.
Flowery Br, GA
Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Color : Kelly Green uploaded by Morgan W.
Joico intensities are my favorite, tried and true fashion color. I've used it for years and dont intend to stop anytime soon. They last far longer than any other brand I've used and the shade range is large. The color payoff is amazing
Allison H.
Portland
Joico has lots of options and didn't stay longer than maybe two weeks so the commitment is not as intense as other brands. It didn't seem to dry my hair, but I have petty short stands, naturally curly and of course bleached so I can use these little gems
Kelsey M.
Denver, CO
I love the vibrancy options you can get with Joico colors! Whether it's on virgin hair or lifted hair, they come out beautiful! They're so easy to use and apply!

Looking for your answer?