Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorJoico
Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Color System gives haircolor pros the power to create vivid, on-trend, insanely intense shades. This intermixable palette of semi-permanents includes the three new shades - Red and Orange - plus supporting shades of Blue, Magenta, Purple, Green, along with a Clear Mixer, so that it's possible to create any hue, shade and nuance.

Features & Benefits:

• Extremely concentrated pigments allow for exceptional vibrancy that lasts through 15 shampoos
  • Reconstructs as you color with K-PAK's exclusive Quadramine Complex©, leaving hair in healthy, shiny condition
  • Kukui Nut Oil conditions and boosts shine
  • Completely intermixable shade palette

Usage Instructions:

• Do not mix with Vero K-PAK Color or Vero K-PAK Chrome
  • Wear gloves to avoid staining
  • For maximum vibrancy, prelighten hair prior to application
  • Process for 20 minutes, with or without heat
  • Rinse well for several minutes, rinsing different colors separately. Follow with K-PAK Cuticle Sealer, Color Endure Shampoo and finish with K-PAK Intense Hydrator

Propane-1,2-diol, hexadecan-1-ol, Octadecan-1-ol, ethoxylated, (Z)-octadec-9-enol, benzyl alcohol, Octadecan-1-ol, ethoxylated, Isopropyl alcohol, White mineral oil (petroleum).

How long does the color stay in my long hair ?
How do the purples and blues do on unbleached light brown hair? I really want to avoid bleaching but want some bright color.
HoW long does this last ? On curly thick dark brown hair?
Start your review of Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Ashlie S.
Racine, WI
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Ashlie S.
It is so easy to use, and super pigmented! I love using it on my clients! Not damaging at all and long lasting!
Delsie C.
Norfolk
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Delsie C.
Review for: Indigo
This is the best semi permanent long lasting color I have ever used. I’ve been a stylist for almost 30 years and this one is by far the best yet. It’s vibrant and definitely a showstopper. It actually exceeded my expectations! This color is soooo Dope!🔥
Shaylin M.
Findlay, OH
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Shaylin M.
Review for: Red
Just used this on my sisters hair and it turned out great. Very vibrant red! I’ve always had good luck with the staying power of joico direct dyes.
Lecrisha B.
Caldwell, KS
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Lecrisha B.
If you are looking for a bright, vibrant, true to color red for your hair, look no further than this Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color in red. The color is gorgeous, doesn't fade too quickly, and feels great on your hair. It actually made my hair feel healthier and look more vibrant than before.
Kayla K.
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kayla K.
Review for: Red
Love this hair color! It’s super vibrant & always makes my hair look amazing for months on end afterwards
Mallory D.
Grove City, OH
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Mallory D.
Review for: Magenta
I LOVEEEEE this color. I use it frequently by itself and mixed in with other colors. I think out of every color in the line, this one lasts so much longer!
Justy M.
Swansea, IL
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Justy M.
My favorite product for bright hair! Lasts a decent amount of time and the colors are just gorgeous! Doesn’t damage the hair, smells nice and it’s easy to remove with their color eraser. Love it!
Toni L.
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Toni L.
Review for: Red
I am a licensed cosmetologist! and i love joico hair color! lasts 20x better then any other color brand! i only buy the color intensity’s for all my fun colors! and the reds! they are so pretty! especially the ruby red!!
Alexis G.
Arlington, TX
Joico Vero K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alexis G.
Review for: Red
This is the only brand of vivid colors I allow a salon to put on my hair. I know how my hair reacts to it, I know how they fade, and I know how long they last on my hair. This is not able to be bought without a cosmetology license. I can't compare to other salon brands because I'll pay extra just for them to go get this specially. Before and after pictures included.
Larissa M.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: Peacock Green, Sapphire Blue, Magenta, Orchid, Indigo, Red
Great line!! Products moisturize hair and color deposits great! Lasts longer than manic panic and can be mixed and/or deluded to create your perfect color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber M.
Fremont, IN
il y a 2 ans
Tiffiany W. il y a 2 ans
The colors are so vibrant and don't dry your hair out. They last for a long time and fade beautifuly they also don't have as many chemicals so win win win!
Shannon S.
Rome, OH
il y a 3 ans
Bri M. il y a 3 ans
I love this!!! I love joico!!