Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color RB Really Blue

by Joico

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color RB Really Blue!
Everson , WA
Fun bold and ladys a long time I love bright hair colors to express myself  was super easy to use and found at my local Sally's I would like to see this in more retail shops the color was a great shade and worked well on dark blonde hair very satisfied
Santa Rosa, CA
RB is one of my faves! I usually keep my hair blue, mostly very deep dark shades (almost black at times) so I will add something into this to bring it to a darker shade for a super cool effect. The only downside is that is stains everywhere!!
Ashland, OH
Love this blue color. It was perfect and did not fade or wash out at all. If your looking for a good fashion color, the Joico line is the way to go! They have so made great shades as well.
Escondido
I loved this when I had blue hair!! It helped my color stay in tact a lot longer and had a very beautiful sleek and vibrant color to it. It also did t damage my hair.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I absolutely love Joico Really Blue! If you’re looking for a vibrant long last color to brighten up your face, you can’t go wrong with this Demi-permanent creme. Even when the color finally started to fade it was beautiful!
Columbia City , IN
It works but you have to bleach your hair first to get the color to stay which I dont love because I dont like damaging my hair which is why I tend to use demi colors since the color the outer layer of your hair not the inner layer so they have less harmful effects.
I use this with manic panic ultra violet to tone my hair, adds silvery blue tones to the ends, leaving a longer lasting ashy effect. Very affordable as very little is needed each time. Lasts about 2 weeks.
Milwaukie, OR
Joico is one of the best in my opinion; it’s always great quality and long lasting. I love that you don’t need to mix it with anything you just put it in and let it sit. I’m always satisfied with the results.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this product years ago and loved it. I really liked all of Joico's color related products, but I think this one was my favorite. I got consistent results and it lasted longer than many other brands I tried. The only reason I'm not still using it is because I've switched to Pravana to get the bright greens/blues that Joico doesn't really have.
Buffalo, NY
They are a really great product and have excellent staying power. I swear by this brand and recommend it to everyone when they are looking into a new "fun color"

Looking for your answer?