Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome, Demi-Permanent Creme Color G6 Sandalwood 2 Oz (Pack of 2)

BY JOICO

JOICO? Vero K-Pak? Chrome Demi-Permanent Cr?me Color is an ammonia-free, deposit-only cr?me hair color that offers all the reconstructive benefits of the Quadramine Complex? in a vibrant, high-gloss color formula that lasts between four to eight weeks.... see more...

Kara S.
I always bring this along with me when I am baby'sitting. It's perfect for sensitive baby skin and isn't greasy like some lotions are. Plus the protection lasts. It's not like with some where you have to keep reapplying all day.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
With a few little pasty children in the family this stuff is our family's summer must have. We keep it in our swim bag, diaper bag and in the car to have on hand at all times!
maureen n.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love joico color and their hair products the color comes out nice and rich and i love their hair sprays...........
elizabeth r.
Port Isabel , TX
Use this every time we go to the pool,beach,the zoo and it really protects his skin
Nadine H.
Houston, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this in my purse at all times in the summer to use on our kids at the park, beach, etc. It really absorbs into the skin and proctects from the sun. I prefer this brand over Coppertone I think because of the smell.

Amazon