BeautyHairHair ColorJoico
Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color (Color : V8 - Lilac)

Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color (Color : V8 - Lilac)

by Joico

Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color (Color : V8 - Lilac)!
janell N.
northfield
Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color (Color : V8 - Lilac) uploaded by janell N.
I bought purple hair dye for my black hair. I read reviews and they all said it would “ tint” my hair. Did not do anything except dye my hand.
danielle P.
Bellefontaine, OH
I like joico purples I find to get a really killer color you have to bleach the hair first. You will get an even color that turns out so pretty.
Engracia S.
Manteca, Ca
Very nice, and long lasting on my hair. Color went on and I got the color that I expected [email protected]!
Brooke C.
Galloway, OH
I used this one time and loved it. It’s just really pricey tho but it’s worth it for sure. I wouldn’t improve this product
Karissa R.
Meridian, ID
This color is so pretty ! For being a hair dye the scent is strong but this brand isn’t bad and what you get is what you get ! Amazing
Katelyn C.
Color is very vibrant. Stays in hair for a while. Minimum damage to hair. I get compliment s all the time on my hair color. I love using their “crazy” hair colors. I will continue to keep using as I love the results.
Emma  C.
Las Vegas, NV
Joico Demi permanent color is the best! I use all their pastels and fun colors for my clients and have yet to be disappointed. They penetrate the hair and have the v-pack repair in it to give your hair an added boost of life!

Looking for your answer?