Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color

Buy Joico Hair Color Semi-Permanent - Demi permanent color. For professional use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color!
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Vero K-Pak Chrome Demi-Permanent Creme Color
The joico k-pal chrome colors are my ride or die demi-permanent colors! I love using them to lowlight or if my client wants a more intense/ darker root smudge! They make the hair so shiny and beautiful
Hamilton, OH
This is a great Choice in brand for someone that has to frequently color there hair to keep it vibrant it definitely has never damaged my hair and always leaves a great color pay off I would definitely use this product again and again
Cottonwood, AZ
My hair dresser actually used this brand on my hair and I absolutely fell in love with the product! It has such a rich color payoff and adds natural shine to my locks. My hair never got damaged and it was actually healthier than when o walked into the salon!
Taylorsville
This is a pretty decent Demi hair color and is quite comparable to other brand alternatives. It is priced affordably and easy to find. It covers gray hair nicely. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my hair so shiny and soft and the color payoff is top notch. I have very long hair and a tube is enough for me. One of the most conditioning colors you can get at the store.
Sunrise, FL
This color is amazing! No need to bleach your hair before applying because your hair will look amazing with just the color added even if you have dark hair like I do. The color lasted 4 months for me
Aurora , CO
Loved this product. I don’t usually go to salons to get my hair done because it’s too expensive and this product worked great for me. It took me a little while to get use to it but I puke recommend because of price and ease to use.
Lenoir City
I love the way joico covers all of my gray and leaves my hair with a shiny new color. I really like the way it smells also. I wouldn't change anything about this product. Joico's colors last longer than the home coloring products.
Yukon, OK
The color was really rich and beautiful! It lasted a long time where some would fade out. I had a darker chocolate brown put in and was so happy with it. Easy to mix with the developer and easy to put on. Would use/buy again.
Eastover, SC
This is amazing and so happy I came across this the color was true to expected and I’m more than happy to say I wouldn’t change a thing about the outcome it is user friended and amazing I am definitely happy with my results