Joico Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo

by Joico

Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo - A gentle, rich cleansing shampoo that restores weak and depleted hair to its optimal strength and condition.This reconstructing shampoo replenishes amino acids and fills in damaged areas of the cuticle while hydrating and protecting with aloe and antioxidant vitamin E.Your hair will become stronger and more resilient to external damage. Plus, because what's been missing is being replenished, your hair will be more responsive to styling.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo

Is this a clarifying shampoo? If not which of the joico shampoos is?
Start your review of Joico Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo!
I love this brand. My natural hair color is dark brown and I color my hair at a professional salon blonde or blonde biolage. A great shampoo such as this is a must to keep the hair healthy. I am very satisfied and I highly recommended it.
Albany , OR
I always take this when I travel. It’s an excellent shampoo with a good amount of hydration but it doesn’t weigh my thick hair down. It’s best for hair that tends to be dry but can be used if you have an oily scalp but dry hair.
K-Pak Shampoo not only cleansed my hair very well it also had a long lasting sweet smell at the end of my wash. No need to improve this product. During my shampoo session, I did not experience to much lathering.
Salem, OR
Performs just as well as the full size. I highly recommend trying this first before the bigger bottle, to see if the formula is right for your hair type. It perfectly balances soft and shiny with hydration.
Dover, AR
Ughh this made my hair soooo soft and silky and just happy overall!!!! The price is a bit steep but it’s well worth it and you can get the large bottles at tjmaxx quite a bit cheaper lol
I personally really loved this product! I think it is better than your regular shampoo, It has moisturizing properties which is good if you have dry hair and it doesn’t make your scalp oily like other moisturizing shampoos.
Great product for traveling. I don’t know about anyone else but vacation waters such as pools and oceans dry out my hair, but traveling with this.. I don’t have to stress about the dryness while on vacation. I will always take this on vacation with me
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and relaxed. It smells absolutely wonderful. The biggest issue is the cost and availability. If it were just a tad bit more affordable, I would use this as my go to
Duluth, MN
This shampoo smells great leaves my hair feeling shiny, silky and smooth. It’s great to bring for traveling as it comes in a travel size. I would definitely have to buy this again.
Enterprise
This product is great! It has helped to get my hair back healthy! It lathers very well. There is nothing I would do to improve this product! It has become my new favorite shampoo and it is all I will buy now!