Joico Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo

by Joico

Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo - A gentle, rich cleansing shampoo that restores weak and depleted hair to its optimal strength and condition.This reconstructing shampoo replenishes amino acids and fills in damaged areas of the cuticle while hydrating and protecting with aloe and antioxidant vitamin E.Your hair will become stronger and more resilient to external damage. Plus, because what's been missing is being replenished, your hair will be more responsive to styling.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo

Does this help thicken hair?
Is this a clarifying shampoo? If not which of the joico shampoos is?
Start your review of Joico Travel Size K-PAK Shampoo!
Ashley M.
Metairie, LA
I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner together. It lathers up easily not supper suds. I enjoy the scent it has and it last long. It brought moisture back to my hair and my split ends. I was very satisfied
Elizabeth T.
Duluth, MN
This shampoo smells great leaves my hair feeling shiny, silky and smooth. It’s great to bring for traveling as it comes in a travel size. I would definitely have to buy this again.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
twirtican american this week and i'm already bracing myself for rude people can be such dimwits when it comes to charity don't want something that everyone speaks their abuser who often exhibits little kid in the same city.
Camille A.
Pittsburg
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
THIS IS SO GOOD. IT IS SO GOOD FOR DRY DAMAGED HAIR! BUY AT TJ MAXX, HUGE ONE FOR HALF THE PRICE. I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS. GET YOURSELF THIS
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
1,072 reviews
This stuff is heaven in a bottle!!!!!! It smells amazing. It works even better. I wish I could just smell this all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave your hair smelling this good! I wish it did!
Laura R.
Palm Desert, CA
Leaves my hair very shiny and soft. It’s very refreshing clean smell. My hair is on the oily side and I have to wash my hair with in two days with this product.
Kristi C.
Fort Drum
I cannot rant and rave about how much I love joico’s products. I wish they would come out with a perfume because the scent IS THAT AMAZING. And it even lasts all day!
Joanna H.
Santa Maria, CA
This work great! It softens my hair and makes it look healthy. I have very dry hair and this helped it bring it back to life. It’s a little on the expensive side but it is soooo worth it. I recommend this
Ju G.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I always get excellent deals on marshals! I love this brand I love the quality I love the smell that’s perfect!
Mikena H.
I just bought the big size of this shampoo and i am very satisfied. My hair is bleached and i love how it smothes my hair. As long as i out other products after the shampoo the scent does not remain on hair. I will buy this shampoo again! The price is a little bit expensive but as long as i need a good product I am going to buy it.