Joico Travel Size K-PAK Intense Hydrator uploaded by Virginia B.Joico Travel Size K-PAK Intense Hydrator uploaded by Virginia B.

BY JOICO

Travel Size K-PAK Intense Hydrator - A 3- to 5-minute treatment (formulated to follow any Joico shampoo) that replenishes moisture and lipids to overly dry, damaged hair.This hydrating formula has a pH of 3.5 to seal the cuticle, creating a polished surface. Contains shea butter for increased elasticity and body.Even though your hair is very dry, damaged and frizzy, it will become healthier, softer, smoother and shinier. Plus, your hair will have increased manageability.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size K-PAK Intense Hydrator see more...

Kate N.
I was so disappointed in this product. thank God I got the trial size to try because this product did NOT work for me. I used this product when my hair was really dry from the swimming pool. It has salt water, so my hair gets very dry and tangled after swimming. I used this product according to directions AFTER shampooing and it did absolutely nothing for me. The next day, i did not shampoo. I strictly just used conditioner and then this product, and my hair was very soft, but not from just this product alone.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a great deep conditioner. This is great to use of course every day if you want but still very good to use once or twice a week in place of your usual conditioner just to give a little more hydration. I also recommend leaving it in as an overnight treatment on your hair and rinsing it out the next morning. That's an awesome way to keep your hair nice and soft. You can really get good use out of this product that way
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
I really enjoyed Joico when I first started using it. It smells great and last forever, however it started leaving buildup in my hair no matter how good I wash and rinsed. My hairdresser suggested that you need to switch shampoos every few months to avoid that and with the big bottles they last me 7-9 months. I would buy again but the smaller bottles. I used the Joico k-pal color hydration system.
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I use Joico hair color, color shampoo and conditioner, and this! All the time!! This makes my curls so soft and bouncy and I don't have to use a lot of product. I use this about two times a week and it's a life saver on my other products. I use cocktails a lot but I only need this and I can actually keep my hair curly without having to put product. Granted it's full and not as pretty by itself but I love it
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This product actually started off making my hair really soft. However because it's similar to a protein treatment after while you're here becomes hard once the product is rented out. It had a great smell and was semi affordable. I'm not sure if I would use it again however.
vanessa r.
This is my go to deep conditioner everytime I change my hair color. This product has helped me get through some very difficult times. You know when you get that itch to go blonde a couple months after you went dark? Well this is for "those times." It's a little pricey but definitely worth it if you're in the "scarecrow" stage of hair.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
This stuff has brought my hair back from the ravages of many chemical processes. I truly thought all hope was lost and I would need to lose inches off my long hair, but this brought moisture back and has helped me need to cut much less than I thought. It is deeply moisturizing and has helped me a ton.
Yeimi C.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes my hair so very soft for the whole day. I have wavy shoulder length hair and I find that it makes it look voluminous and bouncy throughout the whole day. I would recommend this if you're looking for an extra something to up your hair routine.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
If your like me and have dry ends this is a must have product! I use this about once a week instead of my regular conditioner and focus it on the ends of my hair, and leave it for a few minutes. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft!
Lauren M.
KPAK saved my hair at its worst. I used this along with the shampoo and conditioner, and it revived my hair completely. I love Joico products because of trying out this product. It makes my hair so soft and smooth, and takes out the frizz.