BY JOICO

Essential for preparing your hair for styling products. Creates the ideal base for styling by detangling hair and giving it moisture and shine without added weight. For anyone who wants to prep and prime hair for serious fashion-led styling. see more...

Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
I love all products of Joico. Is amazing and no expensive. It is a good product with a good smell and texture for my hair. I love this
Celestte W.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been wanting to try a texturizing spray since I cut my hair really short and this did not dissapoint! I get texture and volume!
Whitney W.
This keeps my curls hydrated but also keeps my hair in place without making it crunchy
Georgia H.
Harrogate
My hair is naturally EXTREMELY curly😂 so if I want to leave it natural I like to use this product to bring out and sharpen my ringlets... it’s a fair price for the quality of the product so I would definitely buy it again✅
Lauren T.
This helps my hair look like I’ve just been on the beach! It gives me those gorgeous looking waves!