BY JOICO

Features: This Is The Real Deal Unparalled Performance Hard Core Hold Ability To Create Any Shape, Including Straight Out Spikes Firmest, Fiercest Hold Possible Protects And Maintains Style With Vitamins Catalysts And Sea Kelp Milk And Honey Fragrance see more...

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
This is the stuff you want when you want your hair to survive the hurricane!  I love the sent.    is worth the money.  I get it for my son who is very active.  It holds his hair threw his crazy teenage boy day!  It goes a very long way and you do not need much, but is easily washed out.  It is a must have.
Jennifer V.
This is amazing! My son has super fine hair and several cow licks so styling his hair is challenging and normal gel doesn't work. This holds his hair in place all day which is no small feat since he also has football practice after school.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
This works amazingly at holding up my son's mohawk through all his play and activity (6 years old) without budging one bit. Definitely recommend this. To keep his hawk up and strong we put this in and pull the hawk up while his hair is wet, and then I gently blow dry it to set it in place. Works perfectly!
Amber B.
This gel will definitely keep your 'DO in place. Great staying power. Only issue for me has been that it leaves a white, flakey residue in the hair by the end of the day.
Nicole L.
Biloxi, MS
My husband uses this product and swears by it. He has thicker hair so it is difficult for him to find gel that is strong enough, also he works outside all day and sweats which with other products was an issue but this one always works perfectly.
Kady L.
Lima, OH
This product is my go to for styling mens hair. Has an excellent hold. Amazing for little ones who are rough with their hair. Very thick consitancy and strong.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
This product is perfect and so diverse. I love using it on my 2 year old sons hair because it helps his thin, fine hair style well while also adding volume.
Jaime F.
Washington, NE
My family has used this product for years and it stands strong through everything! Swimming, rain, stil holds up! Deffinitely a great product
Ryan K.
Fort Myers, FL
Really does what it says. Long lasting, strong, water resistant hold, all day long!! Love it, been using it for 3 years now!!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
My husband uses this and hus hair is shorter. Its not super stuff, smells great and its actually not that messy like most!