BY JOICO

An ultra-nourishing shampoo- Helps gently cleanse hair while reinforcing hair-Boosts hair s resistance to breakage- Extends the longevity & vibrancy of color-treated hair-Leaves hair suppler & easier to manage Product Line: Joico - Re: nu Age DefyProduct Size: 200ml/6.8oz Scent: Original see more...

Pamella F.
Richmond
I wish I could find this!!!! This was the best shampoo I’ve used in a long time. My hair felt clean, and SO soft!!! I wish I had gotten the large bottle and not the sample size, because this stuff is amazing.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave! And it’s not too expensive
Jordy N.
Iowa City , IA
Love this shampoo! It keeps my hair very easy to deal with and adds a ton of bounce to it. My hair has never looked so alive and healthy! This feels as if it's a conditioner when you apply it because it leaves your hair feeling so incredibly soft. I highly recommend!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
They aren't lying when they say it makes your hair soft! It works wonderfully. I also use their purple line. I'll try anything that helps my hair recover from the abuse of bleach. I highly recommend trying this product!
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I loved this shampoo! I have a very dry dandruff prone scalp so I have to be careful which shampoos I use. This one was perfect, not to heavy and oily but moisturizing enough that my hair was no longer brittle or dry.
Sarah G.
La Grange, NC
Makes my hair so incredibly soft! I use color and heat on my hair often and with the shampoo you can't even tell my hair is damaged
Rieanna L.
Salmon, ID
Salon grade product, great smell, amazing product that treats your hair like a goddess and has results looking like a goddess.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Anna H.
My hair is never soft unless I use this shampoo and it really makes it feel like a soft silky mane I have always wanted!