BY JOICO

Features kerashield complex to gently cleanse while reducing frizz, leaving hair dramatically soft, smooth, and manageable. see more...

• I have a Brazilian blowout on my hair is this better than ion ker...2 Answers
Molly Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used my bottle in a few months but I remember when I did, it really didn't do great things for my hair. I like most products from this brand that I try, but this wasn't my favorite. It kind of felt like it never rinsed out of my hair and made it feel kind of greasy.
April B.
This is the best combo of shampoo and conditioner in the joico line, in my opinion. Just right on the clean, doesn't over dry my scalp, because there's no sulfates. Great scent! I love all joico products.
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
I discovered Joico a few years ago! My hair was really damaged when I did and couldn't believe the texture of my hair after the first use. I like the scent. A little pricy but you get way more than what you pay for!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite shampoos I review lot of shampoos because I change my shampoos monthly because my my hair is terrible and I can't use the same shampoo more than like a month but the shampoo is awesome I would use it like in a few months again it's great it's smells good it works on curly hair
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is the best shampoo to get the dull/ faded color to change back to amazing. I use it every 2-3 shampoos. The purple will stain your tub if you don't rinse it off!
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
I use sulfate free because my hair dresser says it's the best. I have no complaints. I love all joico products but this makes me hair feel so much cleaner and super soft
Morgan M.
Newburgh, IN
Love this shampoo!  Keeps my hair silky smooth and nice.  Product has no sulfate which is good for damaged hair.  Best for damaged and dry hair.
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Libre de sulfato lo mejor para tu cabello actualmente lo uso y es lo mejor tu pelo lo va agradecer desde que lo comíences a usar
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the company. Love the products. They always smell so good and make my hair feel refreshed and renewed.
Kyra C.
Toronto
I used this shampoo after going blonde for the first time. I've only had dark hair for the most part, the lightest I went was honey brown. This shampoo helped with my transition very well because of its sulfate free advantage!
Jennifer P.
Baldwin Park, CA
I have a Brazilian blowout on my hair is this better than ion keratin smooth?