BY JOICO

Features kerashield complex to gently cleanse while reducing frizz, leaving hair dramatically soft, smooth, and manageable. see more...

Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
One of the best out there for colored/damaged hair!! Leaves hair feeling soft and clean , smells so good and the best part is that a little goes a long way! Also helps preserve color, must buy for anyone looking for a great shampoo!
Kandi B.
I love this shampoo! It helps with my color treated hair. It doesn't fade even half as fast while I use it. My hair feels healthy and strong. The shampoo and conditioner work amazing. It smells great too.
Tirzah K.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Joico brand products are my go to for hair. My hairstylist used it once on me and I'll be hard pressed to use anything else for a long time. It hydrated and restores without buildup or weighing down my hair.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Lovely scent! Fragrance is very important to me when considering shampoo, so this is a good one. so like that it's sulfate free and geared toward my curly hair type. A little expensive, but the bottle is huge.
Andrea T.
Just started using this shampoo a week ago and so far it is great. I have type 2B hair and it drives me crazy. This shampoo has helped with frizz and moisture control, I love it! I would give it 5 stars but I haven't used it that long it. So hopefully it continues to impress!
Elizabeth W.
I really like this system, as it leaves my hair looking vibrant and healthy. Sulfates dry my hair out really bad so I was happy to find a shampoo that doesn't have any. It cleaned my hair great and left it silky and smooth with no frizz.
Sarah Z.
I've had red hair for about 2 years now and this is the only brand I use. The sulfate free is vital but the smell and feel after is delicious
Kat C.
I am a huge fan of Joico shampoo, leaves my hair silky smooth without leftover residue when running my fingers through it while styling.
Jordan F.
This ones not as amazing as the gold bottle with red letters, K-PAK color therapy, but it's close. Still makes my hair feel amazing!!!!
Nicole M.
Keeps my hair looking healthy and shiny. Glad to have my hair kept up in the new winter weather, I moved into.