Joico - Smooth Cure Leave In Treatment 3.4 oz uploaded by Heather D.

BY JOICO

Joico Smooth Cure Leave-In Rescue Treatment - 3.4 oz Brand New Joico Smooth Cure Leave-In Rescue Treatment is a heat reactive treatment which smoothes and protects frizzy and unruly hair. Smooth Cure Leave-In Rescue Treatment - 3.4 oz Features: 3.4 oz... see more...

Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
Love this treatment especially for color treated hair help to detangling and a uva and uvb protection adds protein and vitamins back to the hair keeping it soft and healthy marking the color look more vibrant and illuminating this is a mush have
Jennifer S.
Lexington , NC
This is good stuff! I usually can't use leave in sprays, but this doesn't leave my hair rough and oily. You just spray it in and go. This is a bit pricey but well worth it. I but this about every 6 mos.
Heather D.
Columbus, GA
I have extremely long and color treated blonde hair. I won't use anything but this product to leave my hair feeling soft and silky.
Chandra R.
Kennett, MO
Smells great! My scalp always feels clean and my hair shines and looks healthy! Joico is amazing!!! Hands down a favorite of mine
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my hair all soft and manageable. It's a wonderful product and brand.
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Favorite brand ever. Use once a week as a treat! A little goes a long way. Can be weighty otherwise
Breeanna C.
Tulsa, OK
Suds up well makes good amount of bubbles has a good smelling scent to it and good packaging
Gabrielle L.
Cedarburg, WI
This Joico shampoo makes my hair extremely smooth, especially during the winter months.
Ruth R.
Sunderland
This hair makes my locks look smooth, shiny and healthy even on my dead ends. I add to my hair when wet and it helps with the tangled as well. Reasonable price and a large amount of product.