Joico Smooth Cure Conditioner - For Curly/ Frizzy/ Coarse Hair (New Packaging) 500ml/16.9oz

BY JOICO

A sulfate-free smoothing conditioner Delivers intense moisture & conditioning care to minimize frizz Prevents damage from thermal, mechanical & environmental stressors Hair appears more touchable & manageable Ideal for curly, frizzy or coarse hair see more...

Piffy R.
Bronx, NY
I judge this brand so much thinking it’ll only work for fine hair mostly for Caucasian women but boy was I wrong I have the thickest kinkiest hair ever and boy did joico price me wrong the moisture the smoothness and the frizz control woahhhhh was amazing with my wash n gos
Michaela J.
Hope, MN
I really like this conditioner! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it on a blog so then I decided to buy it. I do not regret buying it at all! It tames and makes my curls, frizzy hair super silky and frizz free! I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa K.
Akron, OH
I have super thick curly hair - this product works! Its really hard for me to find the RIGHT product for my hair being so curly; Joico is seriously one of the best
Ashley R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the shampoo pretty well it does decent on my hair and it smells good I honestly just expected a lot smoother hair for the price
Daresha P.
The conditioner is not bad but it did not make a tremendous difference with my hair . I would go for a low end brand first.
Elida S.
This shampoo smells great it is light on your hair and doesn't weigh it down. I over all think Joico bas great products
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I had such damage hair and i started to use joico and my hair feels and looks great i just love the texture of my hair
Liz W.
Westerville, OH
Love this product! I've used it for years! It always leaves my hair smooth and silky. Would definitely recommend.
Laura C.
Jamestown, NY
This product is wonderful for my frizzy wavy dry hair. It smells great and leaves my hair soft but with volume
Amarfy R.
this product make than my curl be very nutritious , and no frized , love it