Joico Smooth Cure Conditioner - For Curly/ Frizzy/ Coarse Hair (New Packaging) 300ml/10.1oz

BY JOICO

A sulfate-free smoothing conditioner-Delivers intense moisture & conditioning care to minimize frizz-Prevents damage from thermal mechanical & environmental stressors-Hair appears more touchable & manageable-Ideal for curly frizzy or coarse hair Product Line: Joico - Smooth CureProduct Size: 300ml/10.1oz see more...

Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
This was a nice conditioner. I liked the scent. This is comparable to other salon quality brands. It was safe on my color treated hair and like the name said made my hair very silky. I would buy it again if my normal conditioner was ever discontinued but it was a little pricey for my taste.
Danielle B.
Worked really well for my curls. It truly did tame the frizz down and hydrate it enough for 3 days tops. I got my in a liter and the Beauty Brands annual litter event it's like $15 which is a complete steal!
Diana L.
Abilene, TX
This shampoo saved my life! I had been trying to go natural and it has been so hard finding a product that will bring back the moisture my hair needs because the frizz was driving insane. This particular shampoo has done wonders with my hair! My hair is soft, shiny and the frizz has gotten a lot better
Dina E.
Elizabeth, NJ
How well does this product work on curly hair? Does it take away the frizz?