Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
athens
i love this shampoo! my hair dresser told me to start using it instead of my commercial brand shampoo, which build up wax on my hair. this shampoo leaves my hair feeling lighter and shinier than when i used other shampoos
Bossier City, LA
Love how my hair feels after using this product. Great for normal to oily hair and color treated hair. It lathers well and really feels like you are cleaning the hair. The scent isn't too long lasting but smells good.
Imperial , CA
This stuff will forever be my holy grail!! I’ve been using this stuff for YEARS. Makes my hair feel like silk after. Smells amazing and does wonders! Highly recommend!
Girard , OH
HATE it! Waste of money and made my hair feel like I had done nothing and ended up washing it w another shampoo and conditioner! Didn’t lather just not good at all! No I wouldn’t buy again
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Macy's
Works fairly well for smoothing! I use it at the shore because it can even help fight some of my frizz. My hair is on the finer side but can still get annoying kinks so I’ve found this works fairly well!
Lacey, WA
I have long, wavy thick hair. This shampoo is amazing! It smells good, leathers well and makes my hair look amazing! I have oily scalp and I feel that cleans as much it hydrated so it’s a win win to me!
Milford, MA
this brand is a great brand. esp. for people with hair like me! color treated/ damaged! because it has such power and really smoothes and conditions the hair. i use both shampoo and conditioner together!
New Castle, PA
I have super thick hair and this shampoo keeps my hair from drying out and getting brittle especially during harsh weather times! It is a very rich product that lathers nicely!
Anderson , IN
I have fairly thick hair and was introduced to this product by a relative. She let me use it during her visit and I absolutely loved it. I later purchased some and the more I used it the more I noticed a build up on my hair. It started looking lifeless and felt like I had left conditioner in it. I switched to a different Joico shampoo thinking maybe my hair was not thick enough and after a couple months had the same results.
Yellville, AR
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner since I got my tape in extensions and it has helped me so much. It is free of anything that can cause build up around the tape. The smell of it is really good, my only complaint is that it isn’t like a normal shampoo, it doesn’t lather up like most do. But at the same time it doesn’t take very much to wash your hair.