Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
Lake Charles, LA
I have very thick hair and it works amazing for me. It leaves your hair smelling fresh. I love how it rinses completely out. My hair requires a lot of shampoo and a little of this goes a long way. I have used this brand for well over 10 years.
Raymondville, TX
This product smells amazing. It is a little expensive, but worth it. I have definitely seen changes in my hair. My hair used to be dull and dry, and even after it being bleached I see fullness and body. It also adds shine to my hair!
athens
i love this shampoo! my hair dresser told me to start using it instead of my commercial brand shampoo, which build up wax on my hair. this shampoo leaves my hair feeling lighter and shinier than when i used other shampoos
Bossier City, LA
Love how my hair feels after using this product. Great for normal to oily hair and color treated hair. It lathers well and really feels like you are cleaning the hair. The scent isn't too long lasting but smells good.
Imperial , CA
This stuff will forever be my holy grail!! I’ve been using this stuff for YEARS. Makes my hair feel like silk after. Smells amazing and does wonders! Highly recommend!
Girard, OH
HATE it! Waste of money and made my hair feel like I had done nothing and ended up washing it w another shampoo and conditioner! Didn’t lather just not good at all! No I wouldn’t buy again
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Macy's
Works fairly well for smoothing! I use it at the shore because it can even help fight some of my frizz. My hair is on the finer side but can still get annoying kinks so I’ve found this works fairly well!
Lacey, WA
I have long, wavy thick hair. This shampoo is amazing! It smells good, leathers well and makes my hair look amazing! I have oily scalp and I feel that cleans as much it hydrated so it’s a win win to me!
Milford, MA
this brand is a great brand. esp. for people with hair like me! color treated/ damaged! because it has such power and really smoothes and conditions the hair. i use both shampoo and conditioner together!
New Castle, PA
I have super thick hair and this shampoo keeps my hair from drying out and getting brittle especially during harsh weather times! It is a very rich product that lathers nicely!