Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
Santa Maria, CA
Love having silky smooth and soft hair. This shampoo is the answer and solution to that.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product, it's very good, always repeating it, very good product for my
This product is just like any other product but it does smell really good but too pricey
Didn’t love. Have to my husband. Left my hair in tangles and didn’t care for the smell.
Muncie
Helps with my friz in my hair so much I love using this shampoo always kept in my house
Walla Walla , WA
I find that this doesn’t weigh my hair down.. It smells great and leaves my hair soft!
I loved these products when I used them! They did exactly what they said they would do!
I have very thick hair and it is dry, this help with tangles and also my frizzy hair!
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Is really affordable shampoo and is a great quality it’s just amaze me how much that cost in Brazil is ridiculous
Lincoln , NE
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Joico everything is amazing! It all smells great and makes your hair feel super luxurious. I am always willing to try new products from this brand because I’ve never tried something they didn’t fall in love with!