Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
New Orleans, LA
Joice is known to make healthy hair!!! They focus on repairing your hair!!! I have dry hair and this helps replenish my hair!!!
California, PA
Just like the shampoo, I am also in love with this conditioner. Leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling so soft afterwards.
Merced, CA
This shampoo makes my hair nice smooth and silky. It has a good lather as well I rotate through joico, kpak and lanza shampoos.
Las Vegas
I have extremely thick hair and this product does not weigh it down. I can use it over and over without any buildup. Love it!
Works great. Smells good. Makes my hair feel awesome. Different kinds and sizes. Good price. Can buy T many different places.
Springfield, OH
Wonderful colors and great for any occasion. Absolutely love the long lasting product! Affordable price and awesome quality.
Van Buren, AR
This shampoo is just the best for my thick, coarse, unruly hair. It really helps to smooth my hair and give it ample shine.
Sandpoint, ID
I didn't notice any difference in the smoothness of my hair. I liked the lather and scent but I'll keep sticking to monat.
Hattiesburg
This stuff works beautifully at taming my wild mane. It’s never left my hair feeling unclean or dry like many others have!