Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
Danville, KY
My aunt is a hairdresser and got me a pack of this shampoo, conditioner and the K-Pak. I liked them, but they weren’t my favorite products. They’re more expensive than other shampoos, and I didn’t notice any difference in my hair after using this. Also, I thought it smelled oddly of banana candy.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My hair is natural kinky/coily 4b/c texture, I used this Joico Silk Smoothing System for my Silk Press. The product smells luscious and the consistency’s thick saturating every strand fully. My hair wash soft and my coils were defined, and detangled. After my press my hair was shiny and straight for two weeks. When I washed my hair there were no signs of heat damage, my natural coils came back.
I wasn't overly impressed by this product. I don't really have anything good or bad to say. There isn't a single adjective that sticks out that may sway my decision to liking or disliking the product. I definitely would not buy it again. However, Joico as a brand does have some nice products.
Cloverdale , CA
Long time not using this, but I really loved it. I like to have two diffykind of shampoos and this one is great to leave your hair super soft and eliminate frizz . Scent is light and very good and lasts days. I was very satisfied with the products
Jioico make superb products for all hair types. I love this formula because my hair is very thick. It smells great too. It also is very nourishing. The conditioner is very softening too. As a pair it's great!!
I want to buy it again because I haven’t tried it in forever. I do remember it making my hair feel amazing! The price isn’t that bad, but for the mom with three kids trying to get by or the poor girl trying to find her way, suave does just as good a job.
Albuquerque , NM
My go to shampoo when my hair is feeling over processed. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel super soft. My hair is oily and it doesn’t leave a yucky residue after. I love this brand and will continue to purchase from them.
Pearl river , LA
I really enjoy this shampoo , this is my 2nd favorite brand. Only 2nd because the scent isn’t as good as my favorite (kenra) and the other one smooths a bit better as well. This really is a great shampoo & does its job well.
San Antonio, TX
My hair is thick but can still have breakage. Well let me tell you, this shampoo is amazing for my hair, it smells delicious and lathers beautifully. It helps me keep my hair clean with out drying my scalp. You’ll love it!