BeautyHairHair ProductsJoico
Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 338 Ounce

Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
Chantelle  C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo is a little drying. While it is a great price for he amount of product, it is apparently good for curly hair, but for me it just left my hair dry even when I used the matching conditioner. It doesn’t have sulfates so it doesn’t lather like really sudsy shampoo and this makes it color safe.
Ju G.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Is really affordable shampoo and is a great quality it’s just amaze me how much that cost in Brazil is ridiculous
||Evelyn||
I literally bought this product yesterday it leaves your hair smoothe and it curls it it is sented nicely and you won’t run out like in a month so it is long lasting I’m satisfied because its bom 😍😍💕💕
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner since I got my tape in extensions and it has helped me so much. It is free of anything that can cause build up around the tape. The smell of it is really good, my only complaint is that it isn’t like a normal shampoo, it doesn’t lather up like most do. But at the same time it doesn’t take very much to wash your hair.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product, it's very good, always repeating it, very good product for my
Carri G.
I used these before I started coloring my hair and I loved them. They did exactly what they said they would!
Dana C.
Beaumont, TX
My hair feels silky and soft, i like Joico however its hard to find around here, i end up with something less luxe.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
Although the result is subtle, there is an effect! It makes my hair a little easier to work with in the mornings and i love that
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I was expecting more about JOICO shampoo... it really cleans, but the hair is not soft at all in the end.
Sam R.
I have been using joico for a long long time now. It's my favorite shampoo. It makes my hair super shine and smooth. My hair is long and it protect my hair very well. I love it..