Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce

by Joico

#12 in Shampoo

What is the price range?
Just one formula? I would love to try
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair
Start your review of Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce!
Memphis, TN
My hair is extremely thick and coarse due to my heritage and damaged hair from bad color job years ago. My hairstylist does a great job at getting my hair back to normal, but when I wait too long to go back to her then the coarseness returns. This shampoo helps when I don’t have $100 to spend at the salon. It keeps my hair smooth and silky!
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Coarse
Swainsboro
I love this product. The first time I tried it I was in cosmetology school and honestly didn't expect a huge impact. I felt the results of the shampoo instantly. My hair was just as the bottle says. It was smooth and so very silky.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Pittsburgh PA
Made my hair silky and smooth without flyaways. Great for humid climates. Has a pleasant smell and a little goes a long way. Would definitely use again. This is a brand you can trust. Totally satisfied with this product!
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Palm city, FL
Love this! One of the very few shampoos that I can immediately feel a difference with after use, doesn’t leave my hair feeling rough like many others do before applying conditioner. I would definitely buy again.
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Queensbury, NY
This stuff smells amazing and has my hair feeling super soft. I am not a huge fan that this does have some non-environmentally friendly ingredients, however, which is why I can’t rate it a complete 5 Star.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
Willingboro, NJ
I loved using this shampoo when I worked in the salon. Especially on curly hair. This product is great as is and doesn’t call for much improvement. Provides great lather and leaves the hair soft and not stripped.
Modesto , CA
I love most if not all JOICO products! They smell amazing also they always seem to do exactly what they say! Super satisfied with this it definitely smoothest my hair has been in such a long time thanks joico!
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
menominee
I absolutely love joining smoothening shampoo! I is my 1st go to shampoo out of 4! I wouldn’t improve this product at all! Best for a little more of a dry scalp. I am Very satisfied with this product.
Norfolk, VA
Ah!! I love love love this product! It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling amazing!!! I have an oily scalp, and dry/frizzy ends, but this shampoo in combination with conditioner really smoothes out my thick, course hair WITHOUT weighing it down. I would definitely recommend Joico Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair, 33.8 Ounce
Goldendale
Hi I really liked this shampoo because my hair is so course and as I like to say “ horse tail” like. 😂. I was really surprised how soft my hair was even after one use.  The shampoo smells really nice, it reminds me of being in a spa, which makes me feel pampered and loved!  Great shamppoo
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Coarse, Thick