BY JOICO

Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair see more...

• What is the price range?2 Answers
  • Just one formula? I would love to try1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your...1 Answers
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Review for: Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo For Fine Normal Hair 33.8 oz more...
I am a huge Joico fan! Introduced to the brand by a co worker and beautician, I immediately fell in love! I adore the scent! The shampoo leave hair feeling noticeably clean, yet not stripped. It’s as if I get a salon style daily now! Just great results, especially when pair d with Joico conditioner!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this brand is a great brand. esp. for people with hair like me! color treated/ damaged! because it has such power and really smoothes and conditions the hair. i use both shampoo and conditioner together!
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Thick Coarse more...
I have super thick hair and this shampoo keeps my hair from drying out and getting brittle especially during harsh weather times! It is a very rich product that lathers nicely!
Wilmary G.
Review for: Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo For Fine Normal Hair 33.8 oz more...
For this shampoo you gotta read what kind of hair it’s for. If you don’t... it’s not going to do anything for you. I remember my hair feeling wonderful. The price isn’t that bad but if you’re on a TIGHT budget, suave does just as good a job. I do like that they tailor to different hair types.
Maleah O.
I was recommended of this by my hairstylist. My hair kept breaking and all the damage from coloring was causing it to fall out. I tried this and after one use, I could feel the difference! I recommended this to my mom and now she is hooked too!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Review for: Thick Coarse more...
HATE it! Waste of money and made my hair feel like I had done nothing and ended up washing it w another shampoo and conditioner! Didn’t lather just not good at all! No I wouldn’t buy again
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
I have fairly thick hair and was introduced to this product by a relative. She let me use it during her visit and I absolutely loved it. I later purchased some and the more I used it the more I noticed a build up on my hair. It started looking lifeless and felt like I had left conditioner in it. I switched to a different Joico shampoo thinking maybe my hair was not thick enough and after a couple months had the same results.
Carly H.
I wasn't overly impressed by this product. I don't really have anything good or bad to say. There isn't a single adjective that sticks out that may sway my decision to liking or disliking the product. I definitely would not buy it again. However, Joico as a brand does have some nice products.
Cristie G.
Jioico make superb products for all hair types. I love this formula because my hair is very thick. It smells great too. It also is very nourishing. The conditioner is very softening too. As a pair it's great!!
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
My all time favorite line from this brand, always makes my hair feel amazing and repairs damage like crazy, don't totally love the scent but that's subjective. It's really great for damaged and colored hair
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
What is the price range?
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Just one formula? I would love to try
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair