3 colors available

BY JOICO

Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair see more...

• What is the price range?2 Answers
  • Just one formula? I would love to try1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair1 Answers
Carly H.
Carly H.
I wasn't overly impressed by this product. I don't really have anything good or bad to say. There isn't a single adjective that sticks out that may sway my decision to liking or disliking the product. I definitely would not buy it again. However, Joico as a brand does have some nice products.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jioico make superb products for all hair types. I love this formula because my hair is very thick. It smells great too. It also is very nourishing. The conditioner is very softening too. As a pair it's great!!
Serena R.
Serena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, I bleach my hair so it gets very dry. This product always brings my hair back to life.
Maleah O.
Maleah O.
I was recommended of this by my hairstylist. My hair kept breaking and all the damage from coloring was causing it to fall out. I tried this and after one use, I could feel the difference! I recommended this to my mom and now she is hooked too!
Kylian D.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite line from this brand, always makes my hair feel amazing and repairs damage like crazy, don't totally love the scent but that's subjective. It's really great for damaged and colored hair
Taia B.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fairly thick hair and was introduced to this product by a relative. She let me use it during her visit and I absolutely loved it. I later purchased some and the more I used it the more I noticed a build up on my hair. It started looking lifeless and felt like I had left conditioner in it. I switched to a different Joico shampoo thinking maybe my hair was not thick enough and after a couple months had the same results.
Sissy C.
Sissy C.
Morgan City, LA
My hair is extremely thick, course and curly. This shampoo does wonders when it comes to controlling the frizz that Louisiana brings to my curls. And as an added bonus, it smells amazing ūüėć
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
This shampoo is great for my thick hair! It makes it so smooth! My cousin is the one who introduced me to this shampoo. I have not yet purchased this but when I used it it was great!
Clemente L.
Clemente L.
San Angelo, TX
I feel in love with this Joico shampoo when my stylist introduced me to it! definitely does the job with smoothing thick natural hair!
Angelie E.
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
I have extremely thick hair that gets coarse and this is one of the best shampoos I've ever come across !
Sayma R.
Sayma R.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price range?
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Just one formula? I would love to try
Amrita S.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this ? Would love to know what it does from your hair