BY JOICO

Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse. see more...

Helen A.
Tampa
I found this at Marshall’s and was very pleased with the quality of the bottle dispenser and the condition of my hair after the first use. Pricier than my usual brand ms but a little goes a long way.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno , CA
I have very thick curly hair so this shampoo is another one that I buy from this brand it’s very long lasting it takes me a while to finish it the smell is incredible i definitely can’t live without this shampoo
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
This really is no joke when it comes to conditioning. You have really thick coarse hair this will make you silky soft like a horse's mane. This hands-down is the only product I will use. found my holy Grail.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
I loved it and I can't wait to find it for a low price at a tj maxx. My sister used this for me at her salon and she said touch your hair. It felt soft without feeling striped and the smell was devine. The she used their protein treatment and gosh my hair felt healthy. I have natural thick and coarse hair, this did the trick!
Laura S.
Minneola, FL
I have used this shampoo and I liked the way it left my hair feeling nice and smooth, I blow dry my hair and look for products that don't dry out my hair but leave it looking silly and shiny. It smells really great, I was impressed with this product.
Joanne W.
This brand makes the best hair care products there is. I use the moisturizer conditioners and my hair stats healthy , shiny and feels sooo soft.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Este es un excelente shampoo que a muy buen precio y accesible, tiene buen aroma y puedes encontrarlo en cualquier beauty suply.
Abby W.
Helps make my hair look amazing but I've never been happier with the product that I've ever bought before
Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
Great product. Makes my hair soft but cleansed. Did not dry out scalp. Easy to comb before conditioning.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Really does the job. Made hair feel softer and was eaiser to dry. Alot of lather but easy to rinse