BY JOICO

This silkening shampoo features the synergistic silk system to gently cleanse and polish Fine/Normal hair. Contains quadramine complex an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins. This balance of 19 essential amino acids (the building... see more...

Crystal L.
Grove
I am always looking forward to the next product that JOICO comes up with.  My sister uses several of their products in her salon and her clients absolutely love the scents.  The price is comparable to those that you would expect to pay at a salon.
Julia M.
I love the scent and how gentle this is on my hair. I only wash my curly, color-treated hair 2-3 times per week and this product is one of my favorites. It cleans without stripping and my hair feels better each time I use it.
Thao T.
I have really straight and fine hair and I love this stuff! I’ve used the Joico hairspray before and liked it a lot and I wasn’t disappointed with this product either! It made my hair feel nice and silky and kept it really clean. I love it!
Megan A.
This is my all time favorite shampoo. My hair stylist started using it on me a couple years ago and I've been in love ever since. I don't really need much more than one pump because a little goes a long way. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is so worth it to have good hair.
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I love this so much and makes your hair really healthy and it adds a nice shine! It smells amazing and lasts pretty long for a shampoo! It's price is kind of high but it is totally worth it I would definitely buy this again!
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Or use this product when I worked in the salon quite often on people with the thin hair. I didn't lather very well and I wasn't a fan of the smell. I know shampoos arnt supposed to lather but I just prefer them to.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This shampoo left my fine hair super soft and manageable. It ads moisture onto the hair, but my hair feels weightless. Is also has a pleasant scent to it
Yvonne C.
My daughter in law gets me this for her cost, so it's not too pricey for me. This a great product. My hair is hard to find  shampoo for.
mimi r.
my hair stylist introduced me to the many joico products, she gives me samples to try 1st before I spend good money on the full size bottle.
texasproudmakeupmama G.
Universal City
Love this product. It is pricey, but def worth it. It smells amazingly, lathers well & rinses great. My hair felt good afterwards also.

back