BY JOICO

Isabel A.
Great product for adding shine and making  hair magically look healthy. I would generally use it after styling on the outer layer. But sometimes I would also use on wet hair before blow drying.
alejandra_canales C.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite joico oils leaves hair incredibly soft and silky it is long lasting use this once a week has a good scent got this last year for a good price haven’t seen it being sold in a while not sure if it’s going to be discounted would buy again Joico Silk Result Sheer Gloss Shine Serum, 1.7 Ounce
Kyra R.
Columbus
This instantly makes my hair silky and smooth. I’m left with no frizziness and very luscious hair. The only issue I run into is very oily hair if I put it close to my roots, so it’s more for the lower half of your hair to contain frizziness.
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
I use both of these products ... very Shinny on your hair... they feel like silk !! I also use joico hair color and use it every 30 -40 days... it brings that luminous shine and I get lots of compliments on my hair as well !!
Elizabeth B.
Durant Oklahoma
Looks great on my bleached hair and helps with damage however if you put a little too much then it looks greasy, But it’s a little expensive for how it looks but it smells great and makes my and my friends hair look good.
Rachel S.
Lexington
I’m a hairstylist and his product is light and glossy and makes everyone’s hair amazing! Is one pump for shoulder length or shorter and work from the ends tears scalp for best results.
Jamie H.
Pearl River
I really like this product. It adds a nice shine and keeps my hair looking healthy. Just be careful because too much will weigh it down tremendously
Amanda H.
Amazing product!!!!! It protects, revitalized, and mends hair! As well as leaves an amazing shine. I love it.
Alexis C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great product for a finished shine. Definitely helps to restore your hair to make it look younger.
Danielle S.
Fresno, CA
Love this! Leaves my hair so short and shiny. It also helps for your color not to fade!