Joico - Silk Result Instant Smoother Flat Iron Protection Refill 10.1 oz For Unisex

BY JOICO

Optimizes the condition, appearance and integrity of the hair2 in. L X 2 in. W X 8.5 in. H see more...

Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love this product. It makes your hair feel super silky smooth. Nice size bottle for traveling purposes also. I don't leave home without it. I would be lost.
Elizabeth W.
I like that this product is unisex as well as it really focuses all of its chemicals in the products on protecting your hair when apply heat!
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Love this product. Protects against heat. It also does not make my hair feel greasy after using.
Meu serip eu quero um desse eu necesdito de um desse e muinto tem cheiro gostoso e muonta mais
Autumn J.
Tonganoxie, KS
Love this amazing for my hair , more because my hair is always so frizzy!!😩
Nancy R.
I have used this product once in MyCountry not sell only made to order to make it more economical for me if I sell here is expensive and is very good I really like and let my hair.