BY JOICO

What it is: Joico Re:Nu Softness & Manageability Shampoo is a lush hydrating shampoo that gently cleanses while restoring softness and manageability. What it does: Strengthens hair, leaving it significantly more resistant to breakage. Prolongs the longevity and vibrancy of color-treated hair. This shampoo restores wiry, dull textures, leaving it softer and more radiant as it coddles color without disturbing the hair structure. What else you need to know: Protects hair color and shields from external damage. see more...

Aesia H.
First time I used this product it really didn't work that well in my hair but as I gave it another try I did notice a softness to my hair wouldn't said that it was such a huge difference but it definitely made some difference in the texture of my hair
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I worked in the salon in the past we had multiple samples of this product to pass out to our clients loved how this made your hair fill in all the customer said that their gray hair were not coming back as fast as they were before using this product which they did not discontinue the line
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
As with most Joico products this is a great product, perfect for everyday use. It leaves my hair soft, and manageable..which is sometimes a feat considering the damage I put it through. If you use a lot of of dryers, hot irons, and chemicals on your hair, this is a good one for you. Will buy again.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The design on this product is so cute! I found mine at Ulta. I usually stick to Joico especially for color treatment. It is a bit expensive conspired to drug store brands. I was satisfied with the product and have used and trusted this brand many times.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Joico products! In my eye they cannot do no wrong. This leaves my hair super soft and manageable. I just wish it was easier to find in my small town.
Again another great Joico product. Makes your hair nice and smooth. The price is decent and the smell is absolutely beautiful. Love this product!
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
I love this product!!! My husndand uses it a lot he loves th smell haha I stock up every time I buy this!
Raysleide C.
Adoooooooro !
Gosto muito dessa hidratação, mim manda por favor !
Please .
I loooove Joico !!
Amo amo
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
I have frizzy hair and this works great! I love it and use it every time i wash my hair
Ana-Sofia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a sample of this shampoo and although the amount was small it seemed like it really did a number on my hair and left it feeling clean and healthy!