BY JOICO

Pre-shampoo Treatment Replenishes vital lipids and proteins Restoring strength and elasticity to fine, fragile hair Protects haircolor and shields from external damage Age Defy Complex see more...

Abbey E.
Abbey E.
I had never heard of a Pre Shampoo prior to finding out about Joico Age Fullness Body Pre Shampoo. I was very pleased after using this product and felt that it did in fact make my hair feel fuller. It also smelled great which is a huge part in my decision making in a product.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
This stuff is so awesome! My stylist always uses this on my hair after a color treatment. It does not contain SLS so it is healthier for the hair, especially color treated hair. Very good stuff just a little pricey however! but definitely worth the money.
Helena B.
Helena B.
It's a excellent product. With the dry wheater, my hair usually get so much freeze. Using this product I can have better results than using just the shampoo and conditioner
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Finally a product that cares about the age of your hair! No more haircuts with loads coming off! I like how this smelled and gave volume to my hair.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
Love love love this product. With my hair being thin this product provides fullness that I need
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Joico is great. Makes my hair look full and voluminous and I get tons of compliments on it.
I got thos once in a sample size and it made my hair feel absolutely fantastic i would buy again
heidi c.
heidi c.
moreno valley, CA
Joico shampoo saved my hair when it was thining after bleaching it . It is a little pricey but we'll worth it . You can find it at Sally's I recommend this to everyone with damaged hair.
Christie L.
Christie L.
Battle Ground, WA
I'm a licensed hairdresser and manicurist and I recommend andoing use joico and bed head hair products, good price point and professional products
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Maple, ON
I don't pretend to even have a clue how this stuff works but it does. You simply rub a quarter's worth into your hair, rinse it out and shampoo as usual and once your hair is dry, it will be silky, shiny and well nourished. It must protect the hair from harmful chemicals and or drying agents as I have to use a prescription shampoo which is drying to my hair and has left it feeling thin and fly-away prone. But not since using this product. Beware, a little goes a long way. It can leave your hair looking wet or oily if you use too much. Simple to use.