BY JOICO

Power Whip Whipped Foam 09 - A concentrated, whipped styling foam that creates maximum density and incredible volume that lasts even in high humidity.Plum kernel oil nourishes hair with incredible moisture without adding weight.This creamy, luxurious feeling foam will lock your style in place for up to 72 hours. It will deliver an ultra-firm, flexible and touchable hold with incredible fullness, thickness and volume.(10.2 oz.) - Power Whip Whipped Foam 09 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Beth W.
Augusta, WV
I first discovered this product on an instagram video. I have naturally curly, very dark brown hair; but I have dyed it to a platinum blonde. I have been unable to get nice curl for quite some time because I have killed my hair, and thought that all hope was lost. FEAR NOT, I say! I was lucky enough to find a double pack of Power Whip at TJ Maxx for a steal!! I add a moderate amount to my regular routine (oil and its a 10 spray), and then scrunch and diffuse. Not only did I get great curl, I got the curl that I had always wanted!! Beautiful compact curls, no frizz - GORGEOUS! This product is a must have for any girl like me who was unhappy with their frizzy, kinky curls. You will get some beautiful spirals and its so quick and easy. Absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Margie L.
The 09 is great if you have uncontrollable frizzy hair, just don't use too much, more is not better. I'm a cosmetologist that has wavy hair so I might know a thing or two !!!
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I see a HUGE difference in my curls when I don't use this! This is my holy grail mousse and you can find it at winners most of the time for cheap! This product is amazing I love it for gm too thick curly hair. It really give me definition and my curls last for 3-4 days. I only apply when I shower my hair so every 4 days! I've recommended this to so many people.
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me It's super seals I recommend I like it