suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This mousse works great with my hair! Mine tends to be flat and this gives it tons of volume and my curls actually stay put. I would definitely recommend for straight or curly hair!! Gives you some oomph
I have never felt another mousse like this and I have spent a lot of dollars on product trials. Once I realized this was concentrated it was perfect. I use it on my fine, long 2c-3a hair that is frizz prone. I use a hair serum or light slippery leave in on damp hair, and then rake this in. It works best with wet or damp hair since it’s concentrated and kind of thick and sticky. Makes a cast that is beautiful when scrunched out and I get 2-3 days out of it. It definitely adds body and volume. Kind of want to try their 07. And it comes in travel size thank you Joico!
Good quality mousse it's perfect for natural curls or ironed ones. I've been using it for years. It doesn't smell to chemically like some other products do which I like. A little goes a long way, and it's definitely worth the money. I use this product on myself and my friends.