Joico Power Whip Whipped Foam

by Joico

Transform your hair from disagreeable to hearty and healthy with Power Whip Whipped Foam from Joico. Containing the most beneficial ingredients and striving to keep constantly up-to-date with technology, Joico upholds its reputation of being the leader in beauty innovation. Joico gives you the power to transform hair and transform people.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Power Whip Whipped Foam!
Smithville, MO
I have been using drug store mousse for a long time and decided that I need to step up my hair care product game. I prefer products with a lot of hold because my hair is difficult and won’t stay put otherwise. This mousse is awesome! It doesn’t make your hair crunchy yet provides excellent hold for 8+ hours. I use it every day on my reverse bob hairstyle and love it. It doesn’t have a bad scent either which you sometimes find in salon quality styling products. At Ulta I often find that Joico products are buy 2 get 1 free and I use other Joico products so it works out great. Thee price isn’t bad otherwise and definitely worth it.
If you’re looking to add volume to the hair this is the product. You only need about a quarter size amount and apply to the roots of the hair. This stuff is incredible. I only use it if I’m gonna blow dry my hair and when I do it looks like I teased my hair that’s how much volume it adds.

Looking for your answer?