BY JOICO

A smooth and creamy paste that creates thickness and shape on textured hair. Clean, non-tacky formula can be applied to towel-dried hair for firm yet flexible hold, or used to spot detail dry hair. This firm holding matte paste is ideal for your medium-to-thick, textured hair, creating pliable definition and control while smoothing easily through damp or dry hair for transformable style. see more...

• Hi! I have very thick hair! I don't like to use heat, so ...1 Answers
Joico Pliable Paste
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Joico Pliable Paste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jill B.
Lemoyne, PA
Hi! I have very thick hair! I don't like to use heat, so I use flexi rods to hold my curls. I need some kind of cream or paste that won't be too sticky, but will stick lock my curls in place. would this be a good product to try?