BY JOICO

This Lightweight Moisture Treatment Lotion Contains Hydramine Sea Complex, As Well As Camelina, Jojoba And Grapeseed Oils To Promote Elasticity And Pliability. Fine, Limp And Normal Hair Textures Are Moisturized, Strengthened And Revitalized. Use 2-3 Times A Week, Alternating With Moisture Recovery Conditioner. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy? 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Does this product work well for kinky curly coarse hair. ...1 Answers
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion
  • "It doesn't make color fade from color treated hair and it makes hair feel amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this line to anyone." in 1 review
Bree F.
Very amazing product to use. I highly recommend this brand and product. Very effective and very good results at the end of the day. I purchased mine at my local beauty Ulta or Cosmo prof. I was most definitely satisfied never unsatisfied with this product nor brand. If you have colored hair and need to revitalize her rejuvenate or even re hydrate and give it some life, this is a great go to.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
Joico's product never fail! This will keep your hair nice and soft. The lotion also smells great! I felt that my hair was getting less dry after using this. It's easy to use, just leave it in while scrubbing your body. I will recommend this product and this brand to everyone.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
This stuff is amazing!! I have been coloring and bleaching my hair for 12 years and it's obviously taken some damage, but this had truly kept my hair healthy. It doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down like similar product. I was even able to find it for cheap at TJMaxx, though it's definitely worth buying regardless!
Jordie S.
Colorado Springs
This product makes my dry hair feel so soft! Compared to other brands, it's definitely worth the price! It leaves my hair feeling healthy and manageable! I would recommend it to anyone.
samantha m.
All I can say about this product is wow!! Joico moisture recovery treatment lotion works so good its honestly a amazing haircare product. This will make your hair feel super soft in healthy looking you will notice a difference the first time you use it! It also smells nice and a little goes a long way since this product is a little more on pricey side but will still give it a 5star
Yael B.
Forest Hills, NY
I have dyed my hair for almost a decade, so it tends to be in the drier side. I am always looking for ways to keep my color and still replenish moisture. This is a great solution to my predicament. Joico is available in Ulta which is great since sometimes there are coupons -- unlike products only available in Sephora.
Mary C.
Dublin, GA
This treatment is BAE! It's so hard for me to find nearly perfect products for my hair (nice moisture-protein balance), but when I discovered this product at TJ Maxx for $4, I couldn't pass it up because of the great reviews. And when I tried it, I absolutely loved it! I let a friend borrow it and so regret it. I used it as a deep conditioner with olive oil and it was BOMB.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
If I'm going to spend crazy amounts of money to color and treat my hair, I want to preserve it as long as I can. I have thick but thin, curly long hair, I need all the help I can get. This stuff is amazing!! It helps prevent color fading, keeps my hair smooth, shiny and prevents breakage! Super lightweight too!
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
Joico is one of the best products in the hair game! Works wonderfully on all types of hair but it's absolutely fabulous for dry hair! The longer you leave it on, the better it will work for you! I have 2 back ups just in case I run out! Go and grab it!
Mindi W.
South Jordan, UT
I do hair and all types from thin hair to coarse hair and my husband is
Polynesian and he is addicted to this conditioner just cause it really does
Moisturizer the hair with out making it feel like a build up. I even use it on my
Little thin hair and I love it!
Hailey P.
Is this product good for hair with oily scalps and dry ends?
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Is this product worth the buy?
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
Does this make your hair greasy?
Kalaeja F.
Does this product work well for kinky curly coarse hair. Also will my hair feel softer instantly or more with continuous use.