BY JOICO

This Lightweight Moisture Treatment Lotion Contains Hydramine Sea Complex, As Well As Camelina, Jojoba And Grapeseed Oils To Promote Elasticity And Pliability. Fine, Limp And Normal Hair Textures Are Moisturized, Strengthened And Revitalized. Use 2-3 Times A Week, Alternating With Moisture Recovery Conditioner. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy? 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Does this product work well for kinky curly coarse hair. Also will ...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this line to anyone." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make color fade from color treated hair and it makes hair feel amazing!" in 1 review
Yael B.
Yael B.
Forest Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dyed my hair for almost a decade, so it tends to be in the drier side. I am always looking for ways to keep my color and still replenish moisture. This is a great solution to my predicament. Joico is available in Ulta which is great since sometimes there are coupons -- unlike products only available in Sephora.
Azia L.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
If I'm going to spend crazy amounts of money to color and treat my hair, I want to preserve it as long as I can. I have thick but thin, curly long hair, I need all the help I can get. This stuff is amazing!! It helps prevent color fading, keeps my hair smooth, shiny and prevents breakage! Super lightweight too!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
Joico is one of the best products in the hair game! Works wonderfully on all types of hair but it's absolutely fabulous for dry hair! The longer you leave it on, the better it will work for you! I have 2 back ups just in case I run out! Go and grab it!
Madison F.
Madison F.
Port Orchard, WA
I don't use moisturizing products all too often so my hair doesn't get greasy, but when I have used this one it locks in the perfect amount of moisture without making your hair feel gross. It makes it super soft.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
This is an amazing product!!!! This is great shampoo and conditionar! It makes your hair look great! It also smells good and I like it better than most hair products! Definetely recommend this item!!!
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Chico, CA
I love Joico. It's been one of the best products in my hair so far after I had started to dye it. It's very light and doesn't feel so heavy when washing your hair with it, plus it smells great.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing, I use both the shampoo and conditioner and it's definitely well worth the price. First use and I already noticed and felt such a huge difference! Great product!
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Gives my hair a nice glow. Replenishes moisture and smells great. I use it once every week and it has really made a difference with my hair over the last few months.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with joico!!! All of the products are amazing! This product is great if you have dry or overprocessed hair! Leave on for as long as possible.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite hair care line. I used to use the one for colored hair and loved the way it felt afterwards. Smells fantastic. I highly recommend
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Is this product worth the buy?
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Is this product good for hair with oily scalps and dry ends?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair greasy?
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well for kinky curly coarse hair. Also will my hair feel softer instantly or more with continuous use.