Skin CareBody CareJoico
Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 55 floz by JOICO LABS

by Joico

Does this mask leaves your hair shining?
Does this help have a healthier scalp?
Start your review of Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 5.5 fl.oz. by JOICO LABS!
San Diego, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 5.5 fl.oz. by JOICO LABS uploaded by Caroline S.
I’m OBSESSED with this hair treatment since the first time I’ve tried it! It’s an amazing nutrition for your hair, and will moisturize and leaves it really hydrated. The smell is soooo good and will give you a very shiny and soft hair, I recommend it to everyone I know. It’s definitely one of my holy grail hair products 😍
Riverside, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 5.5 fl.oz. by JOICO LABS uploaded by Gabriele A.
I love this product very much, nowadays it has been my favorite, my hair is extremely dry and it manages to make my hair wonderful. I use it very often, but if your hair is not as dry as mine, I say that once every 2 weeks is enough. I bought at TjMaxx and paid 7 $ 🤣😱
miami
Jóico treatment balm does a descent job recovering your hair and giving moisture. smells good.
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 5.5 fl.oz. by JOICO LABS uploaded by Kayla D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This treatment is THICK THICC! Almost like Vaseline-thick. But the slip it has is amazing. My hair is almost instantly detangled after applying. I leave it on for the instructed time and it WORKS. Usually I have to leave masks on for longer than recommended due to my curls, but this one is the best to decrease frizz, soften and moisturize! [product:joico-moisture-recovery-treatment-balm-for-thick-/-coarse-dry-hair-250ml-55-floz-by-joico-labs]
Berea, KY
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 5.5 fl.oz. by JOICO LABS uploaded by Carrie V.
Okay so I love the smell, I’m big on smells especially when it’s evolving my hair. I’m also big on quality of product and over all this product has done very well on my hair. My hair is somewhat corse and curly, shed a lot and my hair will tangle with the product I’m using is not very good. With this hair combs with ease , smells great and when I dry my hair it still has moisture in it!
Hopkinsville, KY
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm For Thick / Coarse Dry Hair 250ml 5.5 fl.oz. by JOICO LABS uploaded by Shakeela L.
I was impressed with this conditioner, it made my hair soft on contact. I've been experimenting with various Joico products, but I've been most impressed with this conditioner. It works nicely for my natural hair. I had nice moisture and good slip, this product left me with unbelievable locks! I will be restocking my cabinets with this!
Allentown, PA
De verdad este tratamiento capilar de Joico merece Cinco estrellas. Durante el proceso de transicion de mi pelo use este producto y mi pelo se puso bastante hidratado. Y pasaba de un pelo enrredado a uno mas manejable.
Bethlehem, PA
I really come to use this product quite often after my hair is color treated. I have found it to be the most reliable in really providing my hair with locked in moisture as opposed to a quick moisture and fades away. Decent prices and great smell.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Nice balm for the hair but you have to be careful to not over use it. Overall is a nice product, gets its job done and the price is very affordable. [product:joico-moisture-recovery-treatment-balm-for-thick-/-coarse-dry-hair-250ml-55-floz-by-joico-labs]
Amsterdam, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes! That’s all I can say is yes! I’ve fallen in love with this product! This had made my hair so hydrated and smooth. I used it right before i straightened my hair and i dont think my hair has ever straightened this nicely when I do it on my own. Definitely going to keep purchasing especially since you can find it at Marshall’s and tjmaxx for half the cost
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Preston
il y a 3 ans
Dai D. il y a 3 ans
I used this balm, there is a version for fine hair and another version for thick hair... even my hair is fine I tested both and the version fot thick hair works way more for me... This mask is my Holy Grail for now.