BY JOICO

Tara L.
I love this deep conditioning treatment. I’ve tried sooo many and this one works best on me so far. I use it once it month and my hair is so much softer and feels more hydrated. It doesn’t do much that I can tell to repair my breakage but it leaves my hair so soft. I have fine dry brittle hair with some breakage from bleaching.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I used to use this all the time until i discovered the its a 10 mask. This makes your hair feel amazing. But my hair is very thin, and this is made for people with thick and course hair. So this weighed my hair down. It’s conflicting because it makes my hair feel amazing.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Another fantastic product from the Joico line. Leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. Especially good to use after color-stripping treatments.