BY JOICO

Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - An intensely hydrating treatment for coarse, dry hair.Intense hydrating formula includes murumuru, olive and shea butters to replenish lost moisture, increase strength and reduce breakage by up to 80%.This intense 5-minute treatment, used every other shampoo, protects and dramatically rehydrates your dry, coarse or thick hair, reduces frizz, and adds fluidity, shine and movement.(8.5 oz.) - Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm see more...

• Does this help really dry hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? Is it worth it? I love the...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your hair?3 Answers
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have dry, curly hair that I condition frequently (2-4 times a week, typically, at least twice with a deep conditioner). I have honestly tried ever major drugstore brand, a ton of high-end and niche brands, and NEVER have I used a deep conditioner that actually left my end (naturally the driest part of my hair) actually soft and not looking raggedy. A small amount goes a long way (a lot of conditioners I need an entire palm-full to do anything at all), and this truly balm-textured formula actually stays on your hair (instead of dripping off) while it works its magic. The smell is not amazing but not offensive (a little floral, a little chemical, but not super-strong). And for $20?! I am honestly a fan for life. This stuff is so good I don’t have to put multiple products in my hair to keep it from looking like a tumbleweed.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Every one of the Joico products I have used, I have loved. I tend to have really greasy hair so I can't use too much of this product. My favorite way to use this product is straight out of the shower, I put a pea size drop in my hands and just put it on the tips of my hair and it has really made a difference in the softness of my hair.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you want soft hair, go buy this product right now. I use Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo and Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner 300ml when I wash my hair but about once per week I use this in lieu of the conditioner. My hair is so shiny and soft after I use it! I cannot keep my hands off my hair when I use this stuff. Highly recommend for anyone with damaged, dull hair!
Jenn C.
Clayton, NC
If you need extra hydration, this is your go-to. Smell isn't anything to rave about, but it doesn't smell terrible so I would still use it. Only thing I would recommend is NOT putting it on your roots, as you will be left greasy up there! Definitely just put on your ends!
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
[product:joico-moisture-recovery-shampoo-10.1-oz-&-joico-moisture-recovery-conditioner-10.1-oz-&-joico-moisture-recovery-treatment-balm-16.9-oz]
I have long course hair that has a lot of body & I only wash it 2-3 times a week, it never gets oily.
I typically Straighten it which makes it feel a little smoother, so there is the damage of Blow drying & Straightening just fyi. I have used this for over 5 years, Ive tried alot within in my price range & will spulrge on my hair & skin care with reason.
I dont use this every single time but at least once a week, it makes my hair so much softer than other products I've tried. I share with people when I find something good and I tend to be loyal and appreciate the same in return. Tell me about something good.
Clarissa N.
This is a life saver! If you have severe dry hair and just need to bring it back to life this is what you need. This changed my hair so much I absolutely love. My hair has its life back!
Heather A.
easley
WONDERFUL! I have just recently discovered this treatment and I love it so so much!! I use the intense hydration and this now as well! I love them both equally but this is great as a weekly treatment for my hair ! I keep it in my hair for a half hour - to an hour and it has made my hair more soft and shiny !!! The intense hydrated is not as thick as this one , but it does give me good results , this one might be a bit more hydrating though. I won’t be using this product though EVERY TIME I wash my hair. It is a bit too moisturizing to be used every wash. As I stated it’s great as a weekly treatment for my hair🙂 the intense moisture I use every wash and it doesn’t cause my hair to be oily! Over all, I love the joico line and I recommend this line to every one ! I love it !!
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I purchased mine at Marshalls. I absolutely love this treatment. It smells great and doesn't weigh down my fine hair. My hair is dark brown with balayage and it helps my ends not feel like straw. Normally, I purchase this brand from ulta and even paying regular price, I think it's a good value.
Dai D.
Los Angeles
This product is a Holy Grail for me! This mask has 2 versions: fine and thick hair. I've tried both and even I have fine hair the thick version works better for me. The fine version doesn't moisture my dry hair! But the thick version is *wonderful*! It's a very thick cream that really moisture the hair, specially my dried ends. Also this version keeps my hair hydrated way more time. I tried to find a mask like this one for years! 5 stars!
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff! I use it 2-3 times a week. It's really improved the texture of my hair by controlling the frizz feeling when it's dry, it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, my hair feels like it's not lacking moisture, and it leaves my hair silky smooth. I put it in before I finish bathing so it sets in the hair for a good 5-10 minutes.
Cindy L.
Monroeville, PA
Does this product dry out your hair?
Josephine S.
Preston
Has anyone tried this product? Is it worth it? I love the moisture recovery conditioner just wondering if this is any better? Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
Richelle R.
Does this help really dry hair?