BY JOICO

Buy Joico Hair Shampoos - Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo for Dry Hair 33.8 oz (1 Liter). How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat. see more...

Kayla W.
I really did not like this stuff. In the beginning I was pretty impressed but by the end of the bottle my hair was even more dry than before I used the product. Joico shampoos and I just do not mix apparently because this was the second time I have tried a Joico shampoo that dried my hair out big time.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
I bought this shampoo at Marshall's to try it on. I had heard lots of good things before and want to see myself if there were true! Indeed I love it! It smells so good and leave my hair so soft and shine.
Kristina M.
Pulaski, NY
I was very surprised by this product! I figured being a repairing shampoo it would be super heavy and weigh my fine hair down but it didn't. it felt weightless and very healthy!
Ebony W.
I fell in love with this product after I dyed my hair, it gave it a lot of moisture without weighing it down. Just don't go over board because you hair will feel sticky for a couple of hours and a little goes a long way.
Sarah K.
Port Orchard, WA
Ive been using this shampoo for years, i have tried other shampoos in the past but none cam compare to this! It makes my hair feel light and healthy and all around glowing!
Raychel L.
Love love this shampoo/conditioner! left my hair completely soft and you could see the damage to my split ends practically disappear!
Laura W.
Keeps my hair soft and hydrated. I have colored naturally curly hair. I credit this conditioner with keeping my hair looking great.
zoe a.
Detroit, MI
LOVE this product!! Help my hair feel nourished and alive! if you have dry hair that needs replenishment,try this product.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I like how this works. I had very dry hair and a couple days later it was back to being healthy i was in love.
Shannon S.
Whiteman AFB, MO
I've been a fan of Joico products for years. I would use any of their shampoos and conditioners!