BY JOICO

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo contains advanced marine-based ingredients which gently cleanses and replenishes dry hair. Contains Quadramine Complex which provides the ultimate in moisture replenishment for dry hair. Recovery hair shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes hair. Uses a blend of 19 essential amino acids to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction. see more...

Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos to use for moisture recover! My hair can get very dry, particularly at the ends and this shampoo helps bring it back to life. I am satisfied with this product!
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
As a cosmetologist I live joico! Gives me the extra strength in my hair to make it look healthy and actually be healthy. Love all the scents they give and it lasts a few days. I always buy joico products
Megan S.
Joico Joico Joico!!!! I can't say it enough!!! This product is amazing and has to be my favorite. I have used almost every line they have. I use this in my salon and at home for personal use. HIGHLY Satisfied
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
On the pricier side of shampoos but Joico is definitely worth it. Your hair smells and feels like it was pampered after using their shampoo and hair masque as a deep conditioner. Would highly recommend if you have dry, fine hair. Love this brand.
Ilea J.
Smell is too floral and I don't feel like my hair is all that hydrated. I have bleached hair and I guess I'm just used to the super luxury brands but isn't my favorite at all.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
This is great shampoo, it really brings your hair back to life. The only problem is, is that I can't afford it. It's SO expensive so I end up using drugstore brands
AmBey B.
Lodi, CA
This has been my miracle product. Its literally saved my hair. After just 2wks of daily use my hair was softer stronger and noticeably healthier.. Def my new fav.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this brand, it is perfect for color treated hair as it is alcohol free! The scent was very nice too.
Erika R.
Louisburg, NC
So moisturizing and my hair eats it right up. Great for dry hair and affordable for a professional product.
Julie L.
Affordable and adds the perfect amount of moisture to my seriously dry sad hair!