Add a Photo
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz

By JOICO
#3057 in Shampoo
Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living...
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Beach, VA

This shampoo and conditioner is the most amazing products I've used. I severely damaged my hair to the point it was worthless, after time, hair cuts and using this, my hair is perfect! When it was so damaged, using this shampoo and conditioner would make it too where I was able to brush my hair and it felt soft, if I didn't use it, it was like I never even brushed my hair.. it was terrible. I recommend this to anyone!
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Aledo, TX

This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! Previously I would get out of the shower and my hair felt instantly dry and was very tangled. After using this combo for several months my hair looks and feels moisturized, soft and is very easy to style. I purchased these products at ULTA. A big bonus is they sell the travel sized versions too, so I'm never without my favorite product!
Sam L.
Sam L.

The moisture recovery line from Joico is a lifesaver during the winter months. I live in a place that has harsh, windy winters and between the natural elements and sitting in the dry indoor heating, my hair can get really unhealthy. This offers up the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my long, straight locks
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Doral, FL

YES YES YES. I have been using this shampoo as one of my weekly rotations for about 5 years. It is the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner duo that I have found. If my hair is feeling dry and brittle this will show results instantly. worth the money . Hugh quality product.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

The best shampoo and conditioner set ever!!! is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. really helped with breakage and dryness .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL

This product is awesome if you're a blonde and over process your hair like I did most of high school. Not my usual buy because it's pricer. Smells wonderful and long lastly. I would definitely buy again if it was on sale.

Join Now