Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Karla Z.

BY JOICO

Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living... see more...

Photo (1)
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Willow Park, TX
This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! Previously I would get out of the shower and my hair felt instantly dry and was very tangled. After using this combo for several months my hair looks and feels moisturized, soft and is very easy to style. I purchased these products at ULTA. A big bonus is they sell the travel sized versions too, so I'm never without my favorite product!
Sam L.
Sam L.
The moisture recovery line from Joico is a lifesaver during the winter months. I live in a place that has harsh, windy winters and between the natural elements and sitting in the dry indoor heating, my hair can get really unhealthy. This offers up the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my long, straight locks
leticia G.
leticia G.
Pueblo, CO
My hair dresser recommended me the treatment balm and I absolutely love it so much. It hydrates my hair since my hair is so dry and as well it makes it so soft and smelling good I would totally recommend it for people that have dry hair
Helô B.
Helô B.
Potomac, MD
I know Joico is one of the best hair's brand ever , but these products (moisture recovery ) definitely doesn't work on my hair . My hair is oily but was a bit dry few weeks ago , then I decided to buy these products.
I'm very disappointed, because it's not cheap . If you have oily hair , DO NOT USE it, you hair is gonna be very heavy and oily.
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca
Apparently many of the hair dressers I go to raves about this brand for moisturizing shampoo and the best thing is that you can find it at your local Ulta! I do use this product daily as a combo because I do have dry hair. I love it and I love the smell of it as well.
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
So far I have only used this combo once, but I could not be happier. My hair has been feeling tangled and dry from getting highlights and after just one use this made my hair feel so much softer and healthier. This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner of all time!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I use the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm as a leave-in conditioner for my color-treated hair. It smells amazing and keeps my normally-frizzy hair moisturized beautifully. It's one of my absolute favorite products to keep my hair soft!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I am in love with this line of product, my hair feels completely hydrated after using this, and everything just feels so smooth, i really noticed that after a while of using this i started getting less breakage and my hair started looking healthier.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased the one liter in this shampoo and conditioner it's smells ok but is a little drying to my hair I probably won't be purchasing this again the scent is also long lasting. I look into another brand next time
KaCey C.
KaCey C.
Buckley, WA
YES. So much yes! Joico is always amazing but this is by far my favorite! Lightened hair means it for sure needs a moisture hit and this is perfect! Doesn't weigh my dry hair down but for sure brings it back to life. Will continue purchasing.