Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Sydney H.Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Karla Z.Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Natasha S.

BY JOICO

Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living... see more...

• My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use?...3 Answers
  • My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use?...1 Answers
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I have thick, wavy, dry hair. It has been difficult to find products that keep my hair moisturized until I started using this line of product. I have been using the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 2 times a week and I can really see a difference in the way my hair looks and feels. The shampoo and conditior are amazing too. If you are looking for something for dry hair this is definitley the set for you!
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
This conditioner is perfect for dry hair. It brought life back to my dull, brittle, thin hair. It does have sulfates so I was unable to use it for a few months while I had keratin bond extensions. The day I had the extensions removed is the day I went to Ulta to repurchase this conditioner in the jumbo size. My hair is so soft and I'm noticing it's getting longer and fuller. Not so much breakage. After getting my hair extensions out, I wanted to cry because I felt like my hair was half of what it was prior to those extensions. This conditioner is helping me to feel confident in myself and my hair again. I pair it with It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner and WaLa! Great hair day!
Michelle G.
Love this product! I have pretty dry hair with color treatment and I am always looking for something to hydrate the ends of my hair. This definitely leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth within minutes! I bought this at TJ Maxx so it was affordable there, however at other retailers it doesn’t appear to be as affordable.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz I started using joico moisture recovery about a year ago and I love it! I have very dry hair and this leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I stated needing to buy in bulk because my husband now uses it!
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
As someone that has natural hair that soaks up moisture, I really needed something that will provide hydration and protect my hair. Bonus if it makes my hair super soft and manageable. This entire line did just that, my hair felt instantly happy once I used the products. THe treatment balm just melts into your hair which I love.
Brooklyn L.
Carbondale
Oh my goodness! I love this product!!!! This brought my hair back to life!!! After some severe damage I thought for sure there was no coming back but within two washes my hair was back and better then ever!!! Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz
Melissa P.
Auburn, CA
Really really love Joico moisture recovery. I have super thick curly hair, and it doesn’t dry my hair out at all. Still feels silky smooth and not rough even before shampoo. Nice lather. My boyfriend quit using conditioner and just uses my shampoo these days.. I’m ok with I️t :)
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
That’s my favorite Joico set! I do a calendar treatment on my hair, and the first set I use always is the blue Joico (hydration)! It gives life to my hair! The price isn’t bad (you can find good sales on amazon and marshals)! Just love it! Definitely recommend!
Marília M.
Brentwood, TN
I absolutely love every Joico product, but these one amazes me mote than every hair product! Last time I purchased them at Kroger when they had a good discount! It makes my hair look so pretty, shinny and hydrated that everyone tells me that! I love it!!!
Lorena R.
An absolute must for dry, coarse or damaged hair. I've tried this and it help my over processed hair so much Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor
Erin J.
SUNDERLAND, MD
My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use? Is it worth the money?
Erin J.