Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Karla Z.Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Natasha S.

BY JOICO

Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living... see more...

• My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use?...3 Answers
  • My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use?...1 Answers
Kailee C.
Willow Park, TX
This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! Previously I would get out of the shower and my hair felt instantly dry and was very tangled. After using this combo for several months my hair looks and feels moisturized, soft and is very easy to style. I purchased these products at ULTA. A big bonus is they sell the travel sized versions too, so I'm never without my favorite product!
Sam L.
The moisture recovery line from Joico is a lifesaver during the winter months. I live in a place that has harsh, windy winters and between the natural elements and sitting in the dry indoor heating, my hair can get really unhealthy. This offers up the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my long, straight locks
leticia G.
Pueblo, CO
My hair dresser recommended me the treatment balm and I absolutely love it so much. It hydrates my hair since my hair is so dry and as well it makes it so soft and smelling good I would totally recommend it for people that have dry hair
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
This conditioner is perfect for dry hair. It brought life back to my dull, brittle, thin hair. It does have sulfates so I was unable to use it for a few months while I had keratin bond extensions. The day I had the extensions removed is the day I went to Ulta to repurchase this conditioner in the jumbo size. My hair is so soft and I'm noticing it's getting longer and fuller. Not so much breakage. After getting my hair extensions out, I wanted to cry because I felt like my hair was half of what it was prior to those extensions. This conditioner is helping me to feel confident in myself and my hair again. I pair it with It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner and WaLa! Great hair day!
Colleen S.
Vandalia
I love love love this brand. It leave my hair feeling so healthy. It smells so god too! Coming from someone who flat irons her hair everyday this helps me keep my hair healthy. I was highly impressed. It's such a good buy bc a little goes s long way! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Seerra p.
I bought this set at Marshall's. The total came out to be around $30. It smells wonderful and my hair gets very hydrated and moisturized. This shampoo helps with my psoriasis because of the hydration. And also makes my hair a lot stronger and thicker feeling. This is highly recommended if you need moisture in your hair and hydration on your scalp.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
As someone that has natural hair that soaks up moisture, I really needed something that will provide hydration and protect my hair. Bonus if it makes my hair super soft and manageable. This entire line did just that, my hair felt instantly happy once I used the products. THe treatment balm just melts into your hair which I love.
Yari S.
I'm normally not a joico shampoo user ( unless it's the purple ) so I decided to give this a try ... to me it was ok .. it does moisturize but not as much as I'm used to or would like i guess you can say I don't think I'll repurchase unless I have to .. it overall got the job done.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I really want to love this shampoo and conditioner more! The Joico moisture recovery shampoo and conditioner has been amazing for the texture and feel of my hair, however it makes my hair color fade really fast! I only wish this were more colorsafe and better for dyed hair!
Amber H.
Every time I go to the salon my hairdresser uses this product. After experiencing how it made my hair feel I made sure to buy it at my salon. I have very thick hair and this leaves my hair filling silky and looking smooth. It helps prevent frizz and moisturizes my hair. I love this brand and this product so much.
Erin J.
Sunderland, MD
My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use? Is it worth the money?
Erin J.