Add a Photo
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz

By JOICO
#1915 in Shampoo
Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living...
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Aledo, TX

This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! Previously I would get out of the shower and my hair felt instantly dry and was very tangled. After using this combo for several months my hair looks and feels moisturized, soft and is very easy to style. I purchased these products at ULTA. A big bonus is they sell the travel sized versions too, so I'm never without my favorite product!
Sam L.
Sam L.

The moisture recovery line from Joico is a lifesaver during the winter months. I live in a place that has harsh, windy winters and between the natural elements and sitting in the dry indoor heating, my hair can get really unhealthy. This offers up the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my long, straight locks
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca

Apparently many of the hair dressers I go to raves about this brand for moisturizing shampoo and the best thing is that you can find it at your local Ulta! I do use this product daily as a combo because I do have dry hair. I love it and I love the smell of it as well.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

I am in love with this line of product, my hair feels completely hydrated after using this, and everything just feels so smooth, i really noticed that after a while of using this i started getting less breakage and my hair started looking healthier.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA

I use the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm as a leave-in conditioner for my color-treated hair. It smells amazing and keeps my normally-frizzy hair moisturized beautifully. It's one of my absolute favorite products to keep my hair soft!
leticia G.
leticia G.
Pueblo, CO

My hair dresser recommended me the treatment balm and I absolutely love it so much. It hydrates my hair since my hair is so dry and as well it makes it so soft and smelling good I would totally recommend it for people that have dry hair
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Los Angeles, CA

I recently purchased the one liter in this shampoo and conditioner it's smells ok but is a little drying to my hair I probably won't be purchasing this again the scent is also long lasting. I look into another brand next time
TERRI DIANE R.
TERRI DIANE R.
Edmonton, KY

GOOD SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, AND DEEP CONDITIONER. PRODUCT LAST LONG BECAUSE IT DOESN'T TAKE ALOT TO WORK. HELPS HAIR LOOK AND FEEL HEALTHIER.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL

This product is awesome if you're a blonde and over process your hair like I did most of high school. Not my usual buy because it's pricer. Smells wonderful and long lastly. I would definitely buy again if it was on sale.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA

This shampoo and conditioner is the most amazing products I've used. I severely damaged my hair to the point it was worthless, after time, hair cuts and using this, my hair is perfect! When it was so damaged, using this shampoo and conditioner would make it too where I was able to brush my hair and it felt soft, if I didn't use it, it was like I never even brushed my hair.. it was terrible. I recommend this to anyone!

Join Now