Hair CareHair ProductsShampooJoico
Moisture Recovery Shampoo 101 oz & Moisture Recovery Conditioner 101 oz & Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 169 oz

by Joico

Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living...

How well does this shampoo work on thick, corse, color treated hair?
Is it worth the price?
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz ? Does this really work? I think i need to try a recovery shampoo my hair stays damaged no matter what i buy and use?
Start your review of Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz!
Bianca T.
Leakesville
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Bianca T.
This is my number one go to! It leaves hair feeling soft and rejuvenated ! Good for damaged thinning coarse hair ! 10/10 recommend
Sheila B.
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Sheila B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I definitely love Joico products! It’s one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. It works great and makes my hair soft. I highly recommend it. The only advise that I can give is don’t use to much conditioner because it can leave you hair oily.
Kailey S.
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Kailey S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loveeeee this shampoo. It has helped moisturize my hair SO much. My hair was so dead and dry before using this shampoo ! Love it
Mikaela C.
Sacramento, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Mikaela C.
My hair is naturally curly so it requires ALOT of moisture! This shampoo is so moisturizing and creamy. My hair was so soft and shiny after styling! I am a licensed cosmetologist and this set is definitely one I will be bringing into the shop.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I actually buy this product by the gallons. And it makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. Adds so much shine too.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Great shampoo for damaged hair. I discovered this brand years ago because my salon used it on my blonde hair. It is a rich, luxurious texture and it smells pleasant but not overpowering. It is about $15 a bottle, but sometimes you can can a deal if you buy the conditioner too. It makes my hair feel soft and I would recommend this product. Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by "€ster" M.
Estou amando esse produto, deixa meu cabelo com vida e tão Macio. Nunca vi nada igual.
Brigitte S.
Chula Vista, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Brigitte S.
I’m sharing only the balm picture because I finished with the shampoo and conditioner a few months ago, I do have the balm in another presentation but it’s the same product. I loved it, I use this balm once or twice a week when I feel that my hair is getting dryer, after shower, I detangle my hair and put a good amount in sections, leave it for about 15 minutes (I actually like to wear a shower cap) and after that, I rinse it off. These 3 products work better together as a treatment for very damaged and dry hair. When I finished the shampoo and conditioner I switched to the Joico K-Pak. By the way, it smells really nice.
Abby Q.
Herndon
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Abby Q.
My mother who is a hairdresser uses this everyday in her shop, as well as I! It seems to be a good all around line of products. It says “moisture recovery” which usually deters me because high moisture products weigh my thick hair down, but this is my favorite. Supplies the hair with enough moisture to make it soft all while getting it clean and not leaving residue. This is the only shampoo and conditioner I will ever be using!!
Mona B.
Coalinga, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Mona B.
Would definitely recommend my hair stylist uses on me and it makes my hair feel awesome I have super long hair so I don’t care the price the scent is nice but I always end up fading with the after products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April A.
Grand Island, NE
il y a 9 mois
Jennifer J. il y a 6 mois
My hair was over processed and damaged from coloring it blond. To where it was rubbery and it has helped me alot.
Durley G.
Alameda, CA
il y a un an
Olga Y. il y a 10 mois
Well it feels like you have smooth hair and feels very much moisturized. I feel like I went to a salon at home. This product is my go to for shampoo and conditioner due. A must have.