Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz uploaded by Karla Z.

BY JOICO

Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living... see more...

• My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use? I...3 Answers
  • My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use? I...1 Answers
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Willow Park, TX
This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! Previously I would get out of the shower and my hair felt instantly dry and was very tangled. After using this combo for several months my hair looks and feels moisturized, soft and is very easy to style. I purchased these products at ULTA. A big bonus is they sell the travel sized versions too, so I'm never without my favorite product!
Sam L.
Sam L.
The moisture recovery line from Joico is a lifesaver during the winter months. I live in a place that has harsh, windy winters and between the natural elements and sitting in the dry indoor heating, my hair can get really unhealthy. This offers up the perfect amount of moisture without weighing down my long, straight locks
leticia G.
leticia G.
Pueblo, CO
My hair dresser recommended me the treatment balm and I absolutely love it so much. It hydrates my hair since my hair is so dry and as well it makes it so soft and smelling good I would totally recommend it for people that have dry hair
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
There are no words to say how amazing this whole line is. My hair is damaged and I just couldn't find anything that would help bring my hair back to life. Came across this and it was cheaper than the other brands so I said why not. And I got the shampoo conditioner and the balm treatment and let me tell you it changed my hair completely. My hair looks and feels thicker and so much healthier!!! Love love love this!! You have to try this if you haven't yet!! Definitely worth it!!!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo & conditioners! I used to work at Trade Secret and this was one of the brands we offered. It was actually how I was introduced to Joico products. This stuff smells amazing (which is always a plus when it comes to hair products for me). It does keep your hair moisturized and healthy. Everything from this brand is great.
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
I bought this set at Marshall's. The total came out to be around $30. It smells wonderful and my hair gets very hydrated and moisturized. This shampoo helps with my psoriasis because of the hydration. And also makes my hair a lot stronger and thicker feeling. This is highly recommended if you need moisture in your hair and hydration on your scalp.
Helô B.
Helô B.
Potomac, MD
I know Joico is one of the best hair's brand ever , but these products (moisture recovery ) definitely doesn't work on my hair . My hair is oily but was a bit dry few weeks ago , then I decided to buy these products.
I'm very disappointed, because it's not cheap . If you have oily hair , DO NOT USE it, you hair is gonna be very heavy and oily.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Flint, MI
I am licensed cosmetologist and I pick this up at my beauty supply. I have coarse, shoulder length hair. The products are a great value for the size. I find that the shampoo is very gritty and leaves her feeling very dry. The conditioner does not leave my hair feeling moisturized at all. I love Joico products but this is a miss for me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner it's leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy looking. I highly recommend this product if your hair is feeling dry and dull. You will not be let down I immediately saw results from the first day I used both shampoo and conditioner.
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
This conditioner is perfect for winter! It's a heavier conditioner BUT I think that's what makes it soo moisturizing. If you have damaged, split ends I would recommend this. It pairs really well with the shampoo. I would recommend using the whole moisture recovery system for beautiful moisturized hair!
Sunderland, MD
My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use? Is it worth the money?
Sunderland, MD