BY JOICO

Joico 10.1 oz Shampoo & Conditioner Duo and Joico 16.9 oz Recovery Balm. Joico's premier moisture line, Moisture Recovery, features Joico's breakthrough Hydramine Sea Complex, an exclusive blend of sea kelp, marine-derived amino acids and water-living... see more...

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 10.1 oz & Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm 16.9 oz
Karissa S.
I have really curly hair and am also a nursing mama so it dries my hair out and BAD. So I turned to this shampoo which is a pretty penny I might add. From the first shampoo I instantly regretted it. I also tried using a few more times because I spent a lot and really needed it to work. Horrible! My hair felt brittle and wirey I’m not exactly sure how that could happen when it clearly states “moisture recovery” maybe ulta got a bad batch? I don’t know. I definitely will never consider this brand again!
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
This conditioner is perfect for dry hair. It brought life back to my dull, brittle, thin hair. It does have sulfates so I was unable to use it for a few months while I had keratin bond extensions. The day I had the extensions removed is the day I went to Ulta to repurchase this conditioner in the jumbo size. My hair is so soft and I'm noticing it's getting longer and fuller. Not so much breakage. After getting my hair extensions out, I wanted to cry because I felt like my hair was half of what it was prior to those extensions. This conditioner is helping me to feel confident in myself and my hair again. I pair it with It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product and WaLa! Great hair day!
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! I have pretty dry hair with color treatment and I am always looking for something to hydrate the ends of my hair. This definitely leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth within minutes! I bought this at TJ Maxx so it was affordable there, however at other retailers it doesn’t appear to be as affordable.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Found this at TJ maxx and I loved trying it out! My hair has been brittle ever since I recently dyed it and used a harsh developer! It’s definitely worth it if you’re questioning. I found it for 7.99 I believe at TJ maxx, definitely try looking for it for cheaper!
Genny C.
Newport News
Love this shampoo and conditioner!! Keeps my hair hydrated without weighing it down! My stylist recommended it as joico is one of her favorite brands and I have been very happy using it!
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
As someone that has natural hair that soaks up moisture, I really needed something that will provide hydration and protect my hair. Bonus if it makes my hair super soft and manageable. This entire line did just that, my hair felt instantly happy once I used the products. THe treatment balm just melts into your hair which I love.
Britt H.
Palm Harbor, FL
My hair was very damaged from highlights, chlorine and heat styling. This has been the best repair shampoo I have tried. My hair is softer and healthier after just a few uses.
Massami G.
Coconut creek, FL
That’s my favorite Joico set! I do a calendar treatment on my hair, and the first set I use always is the blue Joico (hydration)! It gives life to my hair! The price isn’t bad (you can find good sales on amazon and marshals)! Just love it! Definitely recommend!
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Left hair super soft & silky. It detangled hair & was easy to manage after. Has a good smell. Works great on damp hair. Best conditioner I have ever used. I always repurchase this product.
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
Joico is hands down my favorite salon quality hair care line!! Joico never ever disappoints! My hair always feels like I just left the salon and makes my hair so manageable and full of life!
Erin J.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
My hair is super dry and damaged.. Is this a good shampoo to use? Is it worth the money?
Erin J.