BY JOICO

An intensely, quenching and hydrating shampoo for dry, damaged hair. Carefully selected blend of surfactants cleanse away residue with a luxurious lather that won t strip hair of its natural moisture, while bio-mimetic peptides, marine botanicals and seawater nutrients provide exceptional hydration and prevent dehydration. This rich, luxe shampoo will revitalise your dry-to-extremely dry hair, providing hydration, smoothness and increased elasticity pH 4. 5-5. 5. see more...

Giovanna V.
Sacramento, CA
One of my go to shampoo and conditioners when I feel like my hair needs a good moisture session. The conditioner is a bit more runny but overall it makes your hair feel super moisturized and soft feeling. Not to mention, it smells super good! I don’t use this on a daily basis since I tend to stick to sulfate free due to my blonde but I’ve been using this product since I was a brunette!
Kathy H.
It does the trick as conditioner. I have bleached hair so I need all the moisture that I can get! It lasts a long time. The consistency is more watery than most hair conditioners which I like because it can be evenly applied.
Carlie H.
Springtown, TX
My hair dresser introduced me to this brand and I fell in love. The smell is amazing and gives your hair plenty of hydration without weighing it down. Definitely helped hold my color better and feeling softer and healthier.
Jessica M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this shampoo. It repairs my hair so fast and leaves it so smooth and soft. It definitely recovers its moisture. Its my go 2 shampoo plus the conditioner as well.
Luchita M.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I have this one and the K-PAC because makes my hair feel so great. A little detail about my hair, I've always struggled with my hair due to its terrible 3's. That's thick, wavy and frizzy hair. I have Latina hair and many people say they are "jealous" of the body it has, but the daily TLC I have to give it is a chore at times. This product helped reduce the frizziness which is amazing!!! You have no idea how exhausting it is to reduce it. I can do a great job while I'm styling it, but the city weather makes my hair look horrendous sometimes. Especially ladies winter is round the corner so we need to help reduce the damage.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I absolutely love the Joico Moisture shampoo and conditioner. The scent is light and fresh. My hair always looks so healthy and shiny after using this and it's much easier to get a brush through wet hair.
Sabrina R.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Literally my al time favorite product for my hair. When I first started using Jalisco 5 years ago I have never left this product. My hair is literally healthier than ever!!! I use to buy it a my local hair dresser until I found out I can buy it at TJ Maxx. I love this shampoo and conditioner and I tell everyone to use!!!
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
My sister actually let me borrow her shampoo the one day that I ran out and this is what she handed me and I was so pleased! I ended up stealing it from her, whoopsie! It left my hair feeling soooo soft and smooth, it's incredible!
Whitney S.
Lexington, KY
I have been getting my hair bleached for as long as I can remember. This shampoo is great for us blonde girls who needs a little more attention with our hair.
Krystal S.
Dover, NH
Joico is one of my favorites for hair care. This moisture recovery shampoo is amazing. If you have dry damaged hair I would totally recommend this!