BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This technologically advanced, marine - based shampoo gently cleanses while containing Hydramine Sea Complex™ and jojoba oil to provide the ultimate in moisture replenishment for dry hair.  pH 4.5 -5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity see more...

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo
  • "So if you're looking for something to help keep your hair looking shiny and healthy, this is the one to use." in 2 reviews
  • "This shampoo and the conditioner works really well for me, it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and healthy." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this shampoo & also the conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "I've started using joico's styling products and now I'm obsessed w/this brand." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth." in 1 review
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo more...
This shampoo is absolutely phenomenal! I was so very hesitant to buy the moisture recovery version of this shampoo, I ALWAYS reach for volumizing hair products, however, my sister (who works in the beauty industry as well) was so persistent about having me try a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that I finally caved when it went on sale at Ulta. I'm so freaking glad she was so annoying about it because I am in LOVE with this shampoo and conditioner. The difference in the texture of my hair is unbelievable. It is so soft and shiny now that I have started using the moisture recovery, I don't think I will ever be without this in my hair care routine! So good!
Brooke C.
Brandon
Review for: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, Conditioner more...
My hair stylist recommended this to me and i haven’t gone to any other product. I have thin hair that tangles easily and is also very oily. I find this product helps with the tangles and makes my hair not so brittle. Also smells great.
Claribel L.
This product is perfect for ladies with thin color treated hair. It lathers beautifully with no residue left in your scalp. Whether you are if you are a lady like me who washes and wear during week days and style my hair on the weekends. This product is a well kept secret recommended by my level six stylist. She knows my hair and was right recommending this product. I will add the conditioner anytime I style my hair .
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo more...
This shampoo is my absolute favorite! It moisturizes and softens my hair without weighing it down at all or making it feel greasy or oily. Whenever I use it I have super clean, smooth, soft, hydrated hair that smells FANTASTIC, with or without additional products. I can't recommend it enough!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, Conditioner, For Dry Hair more...
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and my hair feels less dry when I use it. I was stocking up on this stuff when I had my hair permed into a body wave. I feel like it made a difference with my split ends - and made my hair feel less damaged.
Clarissa N.
Review for: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, 10.1 Ounce more...
Love love love this brand!! This really did saved my hair!! I was so lost on what to do with my damaged hair until I stumbled across this! This is a must buy!! The price is reasonable I feel like compared to other salon brands.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I absolutely love everything joico makes, their shampoo is perfect for my chemical treated hair. I'm platnium blonde and it leave my hairr silky smooth and moisturized.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
Favorite shampoo of all time! Smells so good! It’s moisturizing, makes hair soft & manageable. You buy this from Salons and Ulta. It’s midrange priced but worth it.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I'm so glad I found this shampoo. It saved my hair from it's horrible dryness! I did a couple of color remover's on my hair at home and then lightened it and my hair was so dry and brittle. This gave it amazing moisture and I don't even have a hard time brushing my hair now.

I would totally repurchase this product over and over again as well as recommend it to my clients in the salon.
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo is my favorite Shampoo in the whole world! When my hair feels dry, this Shampoo literally brings it back to life! Shine and healthy look! I would buy it again. Worth every penny.
Leslie C.
I started using this shampoo and it's great. But how long does it take to get the full hair recovery.
Courtney J.
Holmen, WI
I have very dry hair with split ends. Does this shampoo help with that?
Chloe G.
Wexford, PA
My hair has some serious flyaways! Will this help?
Aseret M.
Oakley, CA
I've heard so many great things about JOICO hair products but haven't gotten any yet just because I've tried so many expensive brands that don't get the job done....I have oily scalp with dry colored hair. Would you recommend this shampoo with the conditioner or a different Joico shampoo?
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I have an oily scalp with dry ends of hair. Would this be too heavy for my roots? Also I have thin hair.