BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This technologically advanced, marine - based shampoo gently cleanses while containing Hydramine Sea Complex™ and jojoba oil to provide the ultimate in moisture replenishment for dry hair.  pH 4.5 -5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity see more...

• My hair has some serious flyaways! Will this help?1 Answers
  • How well does this help hair that's dry from prev...Be the first to answer!
  • I started using this shampoo and it's great. But how long does it...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This shampoo and the conditioner works really well for me, it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and healthy." in 2 reviews
  • "So if you're looking for something to help keep your hair looking shiny and healthy, this is the one to use." in 2 reviews
  • "I've started using joico's styling products and now I'm obsessed w/this brand." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this shampoo & also the conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "It may be expensive but it is definitely worth every penny as it actually WORKS!" in 1 review
Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and also purchased the matching conditioner and I'm sooo glad I did. I was recommended Joico by a co-worker of mine and so glad he told me about it. The smell is wonderful and it really gives me that extra moisture I need for my often dry and damaged head of hair! I put a dime to quarter sized amount in my hands and rub into my scalp area and probably an inch into my hair. I do not put any shampoo directly onto the rest of my hair or ends as I let the shampoo rinse out and absorb into the rest of my hair. After towel drying my hair I run my fingers through my hair and feel the softness. My hair looks and feels clean, and smells delicious! I usually have about three different shampoo/conditioner sets in my shower and every other shower I switch them out. This is a great system for my hair and I will always have this system in it!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like this shampoo. I will rotate between different shampoos during the year, and this is one of my go to's! This shampoo smells fabulously. It produces a rich lather and makes my hair feel thoroughly cleaned! Additionally, I do notice less frizz when I use this product. I always use this with its coordinating conditioner. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who has dry hair and would like to give their hair some love.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Best shampoo I've ever found. Long lasting moisture. I have naturally dishwater blonde hair and have been having my hair professionally bleached for over 20 years and this is my stand by Shampoo and conditioner. I did find that rotating it through with a different shampoo once or twice a month amps up its performance even better.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
Love this Shampoo. It makes my hair feel so soft, I was actually given this by my aunt, and I love it. It provides the perfect amount of moisture for my hair. My hair is usually dry from styling products, but this is perfect to fix it!. I will definitely be purchasing once I run out! I highly recommend trying it!
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
I started using joico a year ago after using Paul Mitchell and having dry damaged hair. I was shocked at how healthy my hair was after just a few days of use! This is the only shampoo I'll use and I recommend it to everyone in search of a new shampoo and conditioner!!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item is definitely worth the try! I bought mine at a local hair salon, and am very pleased that the moisture promise has not failed. I love the smell, lathers beyond expectations, and leaves my hair feeling light and not nearly as frizzy! Definitely recommend!
Carole L.
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico has been one of my favorite hair product's brand, specially this one. The blue recovery bottle contains a powerful formula that can make a damaged thin and straight hair to become shinning and stronger. Try it now!
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
I am a hairstylist and Joico happens to be one of my favorite lines we use in salon. This shampoo helps with dry hair and the smell is amazinggg!!
Audrianna D.
Audrianna D.
Taunton, MA
By far my favorite shampoo I bought it when I put blonde high lights and it made my hair so soft and it didn't make my hair feel like straw.
Azia L.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Worth every penny! This product preserves your hair color, keeps your hair shiny and healthy!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
I started using this shampoo and it's great. But how long does it take to get the full hair recovery.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Holmen, WI
I have very dry hair with split ends. Does this shampoo help with that?
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Wexford, PA
My hair has some serious flyaways! Will this help?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an oily scalp with dry ends of hair. Would this be too heavy for my roots? Also I have thin hair.
Aseret M.
Aseret M.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about JOICO hair products but haven't gotten any yet just because I've tried so many expensive brands that don't get the job done....I have oily scalp with dry colored hair. Would you recommend this shampoo with the conditioner or a different Joico shampoo?