BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This technologically advanced, marine - based shampoo gently cleanses while containing Hydramine Sea Complex™ and jojoba oil to provide the ultimate in moisture replenishment for dry hair.  pH 4.5 -5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "This shampoo and the conditioner works really well for me, it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and healthy." in 2 reviews
  • "So if you're looking for something to help keep your hair looking shiny and healthy, this is the one to use." in 2 reviews
  • "I've started using joico's styling products and now I'm obsessed w/this brand." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this shampoo & also the conditioner. " in 1 review
  • "It may be expensive but it is definitely worth every penny as it actually WORKS!" in 1 review
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, Conditioner, For Dry Hair
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and my hair feels less dry when I use it. I was stocking up on this stuff when I had my hair permed into a body wave. I feel like it made a difference with my split ends - and made my hair feel less damaged.
Claribel L.
This product is perfect for ladies with thin color treated hair. It lathers beautifully with no residue left in your scalp. Whether you are if you are a lady like me who washes and wear during week days and style my hair on the weekends. This product is a well kept secret recommended by my level six stylist. She knows my hair and was right recommending this product. I will add the conditioner anytime I style my hair .
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this along with the matching conditioner. It lathered nicely and had a great smell! But let me tell you, if you have dry hair that is low porosity, this will NOT help you. But I did like it other than that
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair so soft and healthy looking. And it smells great. It quickly became one of my favorite shampoos. It's pricey but I believe it's worth it. I would highly recommend it!
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the brand and type of shampoo my salon uses and I love it. It suds up really well but is still gentle enough for color treated hair. My hair always feels so soft after using this.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and also purchased the matching conditioner and I'm sooo glad I did. I was recommended Joico by a co-worker of mine and so glad he told me about it. The smell is wonderful and it really gives me that extra moisture I need for my often dry and damaged head of hair! I put a dime to quarter sized amount in my hands and rub into my scalp area and probably an inch into my hair. I do not put any shampoo directly onto the rest of my hair or ends as I let the shampoo rinse out and absorb into the rest of my hair. After towel drying my hair I run my fingers through my hair and feel the softness. My hair looks and feels clean, and smells delicious! I usually have about three different shampoo/conditioner sets in my shower and every other shower I switch them out. This is a great system for my hair and I will always have this system in it!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Comments about Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo:
Smells great,My hair Smells great and feels fantastic butHate it!Originally loved the Joico Moisture deep conditioner so I thought the shampoo would be good as well. However it was very harsh and left my hair dry and brittle. I will be going back to my Redkin color extend. I have fine hair but a lot of it so I'm always concerned that shampoos may weigh my hair down.I thought it worked well the first few days, but my opinion totally changed after several weeks of using it daily. My hair would initially look full after initially blowing it dry, but within an hour my hair was very limp, stringy, and flat. I am very disappointed in this product and I'm not sure I'd try any other shampoo from Joico.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so glad I found this shampoo. It saved my hair from it's horrible dryness! I did a couple of color remover's on my hair at home and then lightened it and my hair was so dry and brittle. This gave it amazing moisture and I don't even have a hard time brushing my hair now.

I would totally repurchase this product over and over again as well as recommend it to my clients in the salon.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo is my favorite Shampoo in the whole world! When my hair feels dry, this Shampoo literally brings it back to life! Shine and healthy look! I would buy it again. Worth every penny.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I'm a black woman with natural hair. I swear by this shampoo and conditioner. Together they make my hair soft and even though the shampoo has sulfates , it doesn't strip my hair. It great and removing buildup
Leslie C.
I started using this shampoo and it's great. But how long does it take to get the full hair recovery.
Courtney J.
Holmen, WI
I have very dry hair with split ends. Does this shampoo help with that?
Chloe G.
Wexford, PA
My hair has some serious flyaways! Will this help?
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an oily scalp with dry ends of hair. Would this be too heavy for my roots? Also I have thin hair.
Aseret M.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about JOICO hair products but haven't gotten any yet just because I've tried so many expensive brands that don't get the job done....I have oily scalp with dry colored hair. Would you recommend this shampoo with the conditioner or a different Joico shampoo?