Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo

by Joico

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This technologically advanced, marine - based shampoo gently cleanses while containing Hydramine Sea Complex™ and jojoba oil to provide the ultimate in moisture replenishment for dry hair.  pH 4.5 -5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity

I have an oily scalp with dry ends of hair. Would this be too heavy for my roots? Also I have thin hair.
I've heard so many great things about JOICO hair products but haven't gotten any yet just because I've tried so many expensive brands that don't get the job done....I have oily scalp with dry colored hair. Would you recommend this shampoo with the conditioner or a different Joico shampoo?
My hair has some serious flyaways! Will this help?
Start your review of Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“So if you're looking for something to help keep your hair looking shiny and healthy, this is the one to use.” in 2 reviews
“This shampoo and the conditioner works really well for me, it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and healthy.” in 2 reviews
“It may be expensive but it is definitely worth every penny as it actually WORKS!” in 1 review
“I've started using joico's styling products and now I'm obsessed w/this brand.” in 1 review
“Leaves my hair silky smooth.” in 1 review
Lansing
Love this shampoo along with the conditioner. Makes my hair smooth and helps with frizz that I tend to get in the summer/ winter. Didn’t have the money to buy a super expensive salon shampoo, so my hair stylist recommended this and I was amazed after searching for so many shampoos. Also the smell is amazing.
Los Alamitos, CA
Love this! It’s very moisturizing and keeps my hair healthy and shiny! Great for dry scalp! I wouldn’t use it if you have an oily scalp. It is on the pricey end, but it’s worth it! It lathers very nice. I was very satisfied with this product! It never disappoints!
Salinas, CA
In my honest opinion joico moisture recovery shampoo didn’t really wow me Especially for the price point It didn’t do more for me than a regular shampoo I would buy at a drugstore for less than half the price I spent to get this shampoo
Sumter, SC
This is the best salon brand shampoo I’ve used. Whenever I splurge I always get this one. It smells so good, and leaves my hair so clean and soft. It helps my hair from looking so gross and dry. I love this shampoo so much.
Smyrna, TN
My hair is so soft and manageable after using this. I have an oily scalp and it doesn’t dry it out or leave it more oily. It’s so great. I use a quarter sized amount but my hair is short also. Definitely worth the money. 😌
Cannelton, WV
This product is amazing, my hair feels amazing after using its. It smells wonderful. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. It is one of the best I have ever used. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom is a hairstylist and she fan me this shampoo to use. Wow it has worked wonders. My hair went from brittle and dull to shiny and smooth. This shampoo works absolute wonders!! I am absolutely satisfied.
San Antonio
It was a good shampoo for moisture. I am not super picky about my shampoos as long as they don’t hurt my colored hair. I think it was about as moisturizing as the joico k pack shampoo
I love all the shampoos from Joico and this one did not disappoint! This is my go-to shampoo if my hair is feeling more coarse and I need and extra hydration boost. It makes my hair feel so soft the next day and my hair looks healthier than ever!
Victorville, CA
Saved my hair when I dried it from bleaching. Helped a lot with breakage. Made my hair not so frizzy and elastic. The smell isn’t my favorite but I think that’s just a preference wasn’t horrible just not for