Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner with Pump, 33.8 Fluid Ounce

by Joico

For Dry Hair Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Ultra-Nourishing Conditioner Provides The Ultimate In Moisture Replenishment To Dry Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico&Reg; Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico&Reg; Laboratories.&Nbsp; Joico&Reg; Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Joico&Reg; Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Would it help frizzy brittle hair? I have hypothyroidism and it affects my hair.
É bom mesmo?
Is this product pricey ? And is it worth the price ?
Start your review of Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner with Pump, 33.8 Fluid Ounce!
Shingletown , CA
Heaven sent!! And heavy scent ;) I love this so much. I don’t really find it that easy where I live but lucky for my some times my godmother who’s a beautician has picked a bottle up for herself and will let me buy it from her :) I have used this since I was a kid. I have lived the smell since then and the feeling my hair has is like nothing else. It can be a bit more then most are willing or would like to pay and that includes myself but when I use it i am reminded not to go back to the other stuff cause my hair is just not the same look or feel or even the way it moves like it does when I use this. BTW I have long (to the bottom of my bra) thick, dry, wavy, color treated and bleached, frizzy har.
Stillman Vly, IL
I absolutely love this conditioner! It’s kind of expensive but if you can find it on sale it’s amazing! There are days where we go out on the motorcycle or I put my hair in a messy bun in my hair gets really tangled and I can use this and why did sit in my hair and it did tangles my hair a ton! The smell isn’t strong it’s just a nice simple cents for conditioner I would definitely recommend this to anybody especially if you have thin dry hair gets tangled easily.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I have long, thick processed balayaged hair that was always dry. Drug store conditioners were not cutting it anymore. I didn’t want to spend a fortune and found this to be a very good price point for a large bottle! I LOVE THIS. It’s so moisturizing and my hair stays soft for days after washing. I coat my hair from my ears down and keep it in my hair for at least 5 minutes before  rinsing. It is perfect middle of the road high quality conditioner.
buffalo
I use moisture recovery in the winter for my hair. The winter in NY can be brutal on my hair and skin and this is a life saver. I use the shampoo right along with it. My hair is always shiny and I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it’s not terrible. It’s a little more costly than the drug stores brand stuff but it’s better quality for sure. Makes my hair soft and I can instantly tell the difference in moisture even after one use.
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love keeping this hydrating conditioner in my shower! It is 33.8 ounces and only takes a small amount to emulsify with your wet hair to begin cleansing- allowing this HUGE bottle to last forever!! It is very nourishing to the hair without weighing it down or making it feel oily or like it has a build up. This product provides way more than adequate moisture into the hair that lasts!!! This product is very hairdresser approved!! ❤
Morristown, NJ
This is my favorite conditioner of all times. Perfect for the any day. It is so emoliente and just a little bit is enough for a perfect detangled and moisture hair. In combination with the shampoo of the same line is even better. I always recommend this to everyone I know. The best thing of all is that you can easily find them at your TJ Maxx or Marshall for a great discount price.
los angeles
I have fine, curly hair and this conditioner is prefect for me. It doesn’t weight my hair to the point where it becomes greasy, yet is nourishes enough for my curl pattern to become define. I bought the big bottle on sale at Ulta for $15 and I was always see them at TjMaxx/Marshall’s. I would definitely recommend this to any fine curly haired people.
Surprise , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I have curly hair which tends to dry out pretty easily, so I have to really make sure I keep it as moisturized as possible. This conditioner really does the trick! Every time I use it, my hair never feels dry, but also not at all weighed down. My curls have bounce and look nice and shiny/healthy. Plus, this smells amazing! Love it.
santa rosa, CA
Found this at the salon where I get my hair done. The lady use this conditioner on my hair and the first thing I noticed was how good it smelled. It really did a good job of moisturizing my hair, I have thin hair that is extremely frizzy and gets very tangled and this really helped with brushing it out after the shower. I will definitely continue to use.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I have color treated hair so I swap out this one with the red bottle and it's the perfect balance. Joico bottles are huge so they will last you a long time but they keep your hair healthy, shiny and STRONG. My color seems to hold longer than with most brands but due to how healthy my hair looks, I will remain with this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...