Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner with Pump, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Elizabeth T.
3 colors available

BY JOICO

For Dry Hair Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Ultra-Nourishing Conditioner Provides The Ultimate In Moisture Replenishment To Dry Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico&Reg; Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico&Reg; Laboratories.&Nbsp; Joico&Reg; Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Joico&Reg; Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• É bom mesmo?1 Answers
  • Is this product pricey ? And is it worth the price ?6 Answers
  • I love the conditioner, is there a shampoo?3 Answers
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
Great shampoo and conditioner!!! Gave me the moisture I wad looking for and more! I did repurchase the two products again for a second time and I am hoping for the same amazing results! I do not know if it is worth the price tag though, a similar pantene moisture shampoo left my hair feeling the same way! Definitely need to test out the product a bit longer.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom actually gave me my first joico shampoo and conditioning products because she had gotten it as a gift and didn't care for high priced brands so she gave it to me and it really works so great. They actually aren't too expensive compared to the great work it does to your hair.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this conditioner for years. It does a great job moisturizer my chemically treated dry hair. The smell is amazing also. I does not weigh my hair down and makes my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Erikaa R.
Erikaa R.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can find these products at stores like Marshalls. Store brand conditioners don't compare to this . It makes it feel like you did a deep condition . It's worth the money !
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it was recommended to me by my hairdresser . I use both the shampoo & conditioner I've had great results
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
This is a great professional product, it's used at salons or at home care. You can buy this from your salon you go to or stylist. You can also get this stuff at cosmoprof or order online by searching up the name. It's a great product for moisture and getting rid of tangles. It impacts your hair cuticles with a log of moisture so your hair isn't drying or striping when you blow dry your hair or use heat and damage your hair.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this conditioner! I have long thick hair and this product leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! The scent is light, fresh, and long lasted. It's a muted floral scent not one that can give you a headache! I will definitely repurchase.
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite conditioners to alternate with. I have dry, damaged hair and this helps keep it soft and smooth without ever feeling greasy or weighed down. It smells great and I love that it has a pump, keeps me from overusing because a little goes a long way!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
This conditioner is kind of perfect! It last forever and comes with an easy to use no waste pump. My hair is super dry and this definitely gives it back moisture without weighing it down which is usually my problem.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this stuff after I had completely ruined my hair (bleached it too many times) and it helped it come back to life! My hair was extremely straw like before and when I started using this product it made it alot more manageable. Lots of moisture for sure
Mabel M.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
Is this product pricey ? And is it worth the price ?
Taelynne M.
Taelynne M.
I love the conditioner, is there a shampoo?
Layla A.
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP
É bom mesmo?
Billiez K.
Billiez K.
Where do they sell these moisturizers? Do they sell them in New Zealand?