BeautyHairHair AccessoriesJoico
Moisture Recovery Conditioner

Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner

by Joico

Feeling extra thirsty? Dive into Joico's Moisture Recovery Conditioner.This conditioner saturates extra thirsty, thick/coarse hair with intensive moisture and seals it in - so strands stay replenished and healthy-looking all day.Key Benefits:

24-hour moisture replenishment*; Double the softness**; 3X less prone to breakage***; Hair looks instantly replenished, shiny, and healthy; Easily detangles dry hair; Deeply nourishes thick/coarse, dry hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner!
lia P.
Norwalk, CA
Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner uploaded by lia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Girls thi is the besttttšŸ„° for dry hair or hair blondie hair like me is amazing, my hair look amazing smell amazing and is so soft one is dry is even better is a ltl bit spensive but is amazing for the hair when is really dry and need a good treatment to repair i recomend this product 100% is magic in a bottle
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
I have quickly become obsessed with this line! The conditioner is amazing on my dry and damaged thick hair. I can tell a difference in my hair after two weeks - I can run my fingers through my hair after the shower without adding product, which is rare for me! It has a nice soft scent and ypu don't need a lot of product to get great results. My hair has never been this shiny or soft. This is the holy grail for me and I'm never going back!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! I can tell such a difference since I started using it. My hair feels a lot healthier, softer, and overall moisturized!
Thais D.
Charlotte , NC
I have nothing to say about it, it's wonderful! Attached to the shampoo, the result is salon, very moisturizing, as soon as applied to the hair it leaves a silk touch. I loved it, and my hair is very fragrant šŸ˜ Bought at Marshalls, worth $7.99
Abigail N.
Brampton, ON
1,032 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
AMAZING FOR THE HAIR! after a couple uses, I can see an immediate difference! It smells great too

Looking for your answer?