Joico Moist Recovery Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica s.

BY JOICO

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo is an advanced, marine-based shampoo that gently cleanses, while moisturizing your dry hair with Hydramine Sea Complex and jojoba oil. see more...

Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I recently bought this at the local beauty store and it came with the conditioner so one bottle it costs about $14. It leaves hair feeling smooth after washing. I don't like that it has sulfate for such an expensive bottle. If you have frizzy hair this shampoo really helps with that. The smell is good as well not overpowering.
Gia J.
Gia J.
This is really nice shampoo. It really cleanses and moisturizers my hair. It great for the summer after swimming. I often find it at TJ Max or Marshals for a discounted price so that's really nice. It's great!!
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Winnemucca, NV
I live in a very dry climate and the moisture recovery shampoo conditioner help keep my hair soft and beautiful.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
A staple shampoo. Was recommended by my hairstylist for my thick and coarse hair. It rinses beautifully and leaves no buildup. It smells amazing, very fresh and clean. I definitely think my hair feels more moisturized when I use it. I alternate between 3 shampoos and this is one of them!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I used to work at a hair and beauty store in the mall. This was one of my favorite brands. I always recommend Joico to customers! This shampoo & conditioner works great! It's midrange priced. I've repurchased multiple times. I love the smell also. It kept my scalp hydrated.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite shampoo. I love all joico shampoo and conditioners but this one is the best. Makes your hair feel so so soft & smells good!! Great for blondes or anyone looking for a little moisture. I recommend this to my clients! I'll never stop using this product!
Zach P.
Zach P.
Averill Park
This shampoo is amazing! It lathers up so quickly and spreads with ease. It definitely is worth the money. It leaves hair feeling very soft and moisturized. Extended use leaves hair feeling heavy. Pair it with another shampoo for your regiment and it's perfect
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Valley Glen, CA
This stuff is very moisturizing and smells great! It does the job well and makes my hair feel great all day as it is much easier to. Rush out my tangly hair after washing. I would buy again and recommend to you!
Karen T.
Karen T.
San Francisco
This product is amazing leave my hair super soft and nice, it's super easy brush it and do it whatever I want I love it , smell so good and I'm a great price I recommend 100% is really good for care hair
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
27591
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo! The conditioner and treatment balm are also amazing. Mostly all of Joico's products leave my hair feeling moisturized ans unfortunately I suffer from psoriasis, and am always on the search for products that minimize my dandruff.