Joico Moist Recovery Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica s.

BY JOICO

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo is an advanced, marine-based shampoo that gently cleanses, while moisturizing your dry hair with Hydramine Sea Complex and jojoba oil. see more...

Samantha W.
New York
This is my all time favorite shampoo! It was recommended to me by a hairstylist a few years ago and I have been using it ever since. Before finding this shampoo, I went through several other brands and I wasn't satisfied with any of them. My hair always feels more moisturized after I use it and it doesn't leave a heavy residue or a greasy feeling. Definitely recommend!
Alex M.
I love the pack that comes with the shampoo and conditioner. I'm very picky when it comes to hair products especially shampoo (conditioner not so much). I need something that keeps my hair clean, doesn't mess with my hair color dye, and smells really good. Most shampoos that have a decent smell don't mix well with my natural scent but this is a product I always come back to because it's great.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
A staple shampoo. Was recommended by my hairstylist for my thick and coarse hair. It rinses beautifully and leaves no buildup. It smells amazing, very fresh and clean. I definitely think my hair feels more moisturized when I use it. I alternate between 3 shampoos and this is one of them!
Mackenzie H.
Midwest City, OK
This is my favorite shampoo. I love all joico shampoo and conditioners but this one is the best. Makes your hair feel so so soft & smells good!! Great for blondes or anyone looking for a little moisture. I recommend this to my clients! I'll never stop using this product!
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I used to work at a hair and beauty store in the mall. This was one of my favorite brands. I always recommend Joico to customers! This shampoo & conditioner works great! It's midrange priced. I've repurchased multiple times. I love the smell also. It kept my scalp hydrated.
Zach P.
Averill Park, NY
This shampoo is amazing! It lathers up so quickly and spreads with ease. It definitely is worth the money. It leaves hair feeling very soft and moisturized. Extended use leaves hair feeling heavy. Pair it with another shampoo for your regiment and it's perfect
Megan L.
Southampton, MA
It maybe a bit on the pricey side, however it is completely worth it. The shampoo paired with the conditioner leave your hair feeling clean, side and silky without drying it out or stripping it of the healthy components.
Destiny H.
27591
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo! The conditioner and treatment balm are also amazing. Mostly all of Joico's products leave my hair feeling moisturized ans unfortunately I suffer from psoriasis, and am always on the search for products that minimize my dandruff.
Jessica s.
I recently bought this at the local beauty store and it came with the conditioner so one bottle it costs about $14. It leaves hair feeling smooth after washing. I don't like that it has sulfate for such an expensive bottle. If you have frizzy hair this shampoo really helps with that. The smell is good as well not overpowering.
Novella W.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite shampoos. I have very coarse curly hair that tends to be on the dry side. It smells good and it is one of the few shampoos that doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped of moisture. It does what it claims to do and makes my hair feel soft and moisturized even before I use conditioner.